Recent content by kool26

1. kool26

Hm did something break with Me.CombatAbilityReady?

Checked for updates this morning but loader said there was none? Restarted loader also. And thanks.
  2. kool26

So did a test with /echo it's always coming back true even when it's on CD
  3. kool26

I haven't played my tank toon in awhile but went to use him and he just keeps trying to use combat ability even though it's not ready? I seen they added Me.ItemReady did that break something or what? Thanks,
  4. kool26

Quick Question

Hello, Is there a way to detect if a bard is currently twisting a song/songs? like /if Me.Singing or something like that? I looked can't seem to find anything on wiki about it or looking in wrong area. Thanks for any help. EDIT: Found what i was looking for overlooked it.
  5. kool26

Hello Macro question

Thanks, got it working.
  6. kool26

Hello Macro question

How would one check if i have shield equipped? My current macro i just have bash set up for lvl 59+ toons with 2h bash aa. But made a new alt that doesn't have that aa yet. I haven't messed with item switching/inventory stuff or anything yet in my macros. So not sure how it's done. I don't...
  7. kool26

Been long time since i've been here, got question about Memory display

Ok, Haven't been there yet and did a search. Thanks.
  8. kool26

Been long time since i've been here, got question about Memory display

Hello, Haven't been here and subscribed since some time in 2014, Was wondering how i remove the Memory usage, as i have seemed to forgot. I looked in .ini but didn't see it?
  9. kool26

Few questions How To

Ok i search here and mq2 forums for A_druid cant find that name :( Thanks for the tracking info.
  10. kool26

Few questions How To

#1 Wanting to know how to have my mage summon pet toys ect and give them to the pet... I already got it to where the mage will summon the pet when it dies. But need to get where he will summon toys weapons and belt and mask and give them to the pet. #2 I'm not sure how to get windows to open...
  11. kool26

How to go about getting Slower to slow everything on Xtarget?

??? What is it?? Not sure what that spell is?
  12. kool26

lol np. I got it working few mins ago, just didn't get a chance to post it yet. Thanks again.
  13. kool26

Gettin error with /for Usage: /for variable start to|downto end [step x] no idea what it means never encountered it before.
  14. kool26

Yeah i know, Not that Advanced yet. I have looked at some of the .ini stuff though. But havn't gotten that far as to add it.