Recent content by klipshuma

1. K

Kronos Krono's

Fast. Good communication. No hassles whatsoever! Would buy from aspire again.
  2. K

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Nice I will check this out! I made the error when I added an untargetable. Gonna use that alias though. Thanks.
  3. K

Targeting and typing manually both worked. Gotta be careful with the spelling on the npc or you ignore more than you mean to! That was my only hiccup and was all me. I'll keep testing it in different instances and let you know how it goes. Thanks again Pete.
  4. K

I will give that a try tonight when I get home from work. Thanks for looking into that!
  5. K

findmob is trying to pull a non-targetable npc that is on the ignore list. I type "/findmob" and it goes after the npc without ever actually targeting it. Then it sits there and tries to cast the pullskill over and over. I can not figure out why it keeps trying to target them when they are on...
  6. K

gank not working in pre HoT missions

Guess I am not crazy after all:D
  7. K

Where to grind at

Yeah it sucks. Welcome.
  8. K

Where to grind at

No. Used to be able to but not anymore. LoTD does NOT effect quest/mission reward xp.
  9. K

Weird. Dunno what the heck is going on.
  10. K

Has anyone else noticed this? I target the item, get the message that it is targeted, but when I /gank the item just vanishes.
  11. K

Plugin MQ2AdvPacks

sweet. working with no issues so far.
  12. K

Ultimate Potion Macro

I will when servers come up. I need to make some potions.