Recent content by kinomar_s

1. K

Sell Macro

modify could this be modified for usage like /mac sell copper bands to sell all the copper bands you have in your bags ?
  2. K

6 Box Teams

6 box team thats fun mage (stun pet), mage (dps pet) , mage (tank pet) , bard (overhaste ,crack and nuke focus), enc (crack haste slow cc ) , druid (heal and port that crew around )
  3. K

bonechip macro stacks?

modified this for muffin turn in for druid epic works great thanks
  4. K

No Gay chicken marrige!

simple fix you want a marriage / binding for souls = go to church . you want a tax break for spending your life with someone = go to a court house . church and state should be separate, state should not even be allowed to do marriage at all . should a church be forced to bind souls they...
  5. K

1 player campfire?

camp fire whats spell id to block recast timer on clicky so u can rapid port back to campfire
  6. K

Piggyzone, Warp, Door Cracks

ageements on gate yeah /gate got me a few suspends and /zone after/during i had used warp a shit ton and not got banned i think it was the /gate which was used by piggy that got alot busted
  7. K

Fast way to level

ar AR was easy enough killing
  8. K

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

nice tip nice tip n00bsgoboom i dont like idea of crap being destroyed off my pointer so one can simply add a block spell line and then unblock it at end . me likes.
  9. K

Scam alert: Warrrules74

glad to entertain im sure somewhere in the rant the dad factor was mentioned i pay my brother and my kids account here and in eq ..u can call them theirs if u want but long as it comes from my bank account i dont need to explain shit to anybody about ownership the ppls who use em know whos...
  10. K

thus the id LOVE to post it but wont unless i has some kind of ok .... did you read the post ???
  11. K

how your dumb ass banned me for sharing becuase two ips show up for my user and you couldnt look at a map to verfiy what i told you about my service provider i had to use my monthly account for like 3 days till i could get a hold of fry to get my lifetime unbanned ya nub ! that and your a...
  12. K

Echo echo echo

how does one remove the echo to mq box from melee and moveutils ?
  13. K

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

bag window yeah mq2bagwindow is plugged in ... either way plugged or not is same error .
  14. K

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

one slot looting I put in new devcommon seems to only loot first slot then give invaild slot message , if is more then 1 item on mob ...? other then that works as it should .. what am i missing ?
  15. K

Mage pet Kit Macro

simple simple and easy the way it should be thanks .