Recent content by KiDD

1. KiDD

Meldrath's Majestic Mansion

Well guess I should have been more specific on what I was asking for.. The Macro to explore the Mansion. But I got it done now thanks...
  2. KiDD

Nope... I have had the account the whole time.. Thanks for trying to police it though.. :)
  3. KiDD

There a way to download this macro?
  4. KiDD

Little Help

Sorry it is Autobot or Raiddruid. mac
  5. KiDD

Druid Macro

Go to the MQ2 site and type in Raid Druid in search or RH.mac and you will find one. :)
  6. KiDD

Little Help

I changed my spells on my Necro and now he is not doing anything but casting his pet and buffing then just sits on his horse and watches all the fun. Thanks in advance you guys kick butt. [Settings] Version=4.0 LeashLength=10 NPCRadius=50 NPCZRadius=100 PCRadius=100 PCZRadius=100 AutoNinja=0...
  7. KiDD

6 box setup

Don't ask me I have a strange set up.. Warrior Rog Druid Shaman Necro (Puller DPS) Then I have A merc healer.
  8. KiDD

MQ2AutoDestroy v4.00

Is there a good .ini out there I can get. that has most the junk drops on it to be destroyed?
  9. KiDD

Just started back

I will go get Autobot and set it up again. I just bought a Merc Cleric. Nice to have Rez's!!! And the Druid can now DPS more.
  10. KiDD

Help me build a eq machine

I got a Dell 2 3 weeks ago and love it. I also got a replacement plan with it. So if I want to upgrade, Replace it or anything else you can think of I just take it back and they give me new one or the money off on the next one. Good deal. I did the same thing with my X box 360 and it has...
  11. KiDD

Frequent warping?

I just came back to the game also. I was grouped with some new people I have never been with before though they are very nice. They wanted to go Solo Vindi, in Kael something I used to do alot. Not thinking I /zone kael and was there in no time flat and they were like how you get there so fast...
  12. KiDD

Just started back

I will find it and see if it still works right. I will say there are alot of changes in the game some good some suck. I hate that everyone can zone in and Raid PoTime. I worked hard on them flags!!!
  13. KiDD

Just started back

I will move the MQ2 when the new update comes out. I will look into Zbot. I loved Raiddruid and guess I will have to miss it.
  14. KiDD

Just started back

ok I just started back to EQ. 1. Does the Krust UI and Mac and Plugin still get updated? 2. What is the best druidbot mac out there. 3. I'm running Vista and it will not let me change the .ini files when I open them in notepad I can change but can not save them. Says it can not find path...
  15. KiDD

Playerauction scammer

When Buying an account or EQ Item always add a real thing IE buying the account Make sure you get the CD, Or somthing like that. Buying an in game item IE pp or something have them Mail you something to your address. That gets you past the Electronic/Virtual item. And lets you do A stop payment.