Recent content by kelldan

1. K

MQ2Autobuff

You are a genius lol
  2. K

MQ2Autobuff

Having trouble on my level 81 rogue getting AutoBuff working correctly for clicky maintenance (It works perfectly on my Necromancer, though) It casts the click on Thane Ring and Platinum Earcowl perfectly, then for the others says "MQ2AB: buff [Taelosia] not found!" I have all these items...
  3. K

MQ2Melee hide/sneak

/bonk self. Didn't know it had them off by default. It's always the small things... thanks Public
  4. K

MQ2Melee hide/sneak

After last compile my rogue will not hide/sneak automatically, nor will she attack when I hit the tilde key. Using /attack on works fine, she will follow mob, BS, etc, but after each fight still will not hide/sneak. I tried deleting my ini file and using the default, but it still didn't work...
  5. K

MQ2Autobuff

About to head to work but will test it out when I get home. /salute htw
  6. K

MQ2Autobuff

Ah, I see. If I knew how to work with plugins, I'd think it would work to try to just input to the game "/target Soandso" then return the value for %T and if they match, then cast; if current target doesn't match input name, then give failure message. < Huzzah for the ramblings of the ignorant...
  7. K

MQ2Autobuff

Each time I've sent a /tell from a boxed toon to my buffer, it always says "Soandso is not in the zone, ignoring request." Manual requests, using /tb and /db work well, for both self-buffs and buffs on others. I read the post over on the MQ2 forums, and someone else was experiencing this...
  8. K

Kaladim Shroom Gankin macro

Sorry for rezzing this thread, just wanted to post this in case anyone else is stalling in this mac Running your mac, it was stalling after ganking the shrooms, stuck on the Forge (standing far away won't keep you from /itemtarget'ing it)... since the Forge can't be picked up, it won't end up...