Recent content by Kahlan2255

1. Kahlan2255

Account Suspended

While it sucks that accounts are suspended, the same old rules apply. You can be banned at any time, you are breaking the rules using this stuff. Agreement or not, pretend like it doesnt exist because it more than likely doesnt. Holly and dream are both gone from the game, and they seem to have...
  2. Kahlan2255

What is MQNEXT?

New and improved internal functionality while most everything on our side will be the same. Some facelifts and integration additions like LUA scripting.
  3. Kahlan2255

MMO Session Launcher (MQAutologin)

If you open the MQ folder and then open the Autologin .ini you can change the profile number order near the top. The profile will read: Profile1=RandoProfHere Profile2=RandomprofThere Change the 1/2 and then reload MQ, it will change the order. For the character list in the profile, you can...
  4. Kahlan2255

what the difference between mmobug and redguilds?

Technically speaking I would think there is no difference. MMO gives us access to active things that would (imo) increase your likelihood of being caught. However (and I am curious in this myself) There was the email thing that happened some months back, it was mentioned here on the boards as...
  5. Kahlan2255

Multiple 110 Characters

Will continue to update this post with new classes as they are ready. Hit me up if there is something specific you are interested in. All accounts are FTP based, no expansions purchased, Characters on Bertox server. Accounts are $75.00 unless noted otherwise. Account 1 110 SK 10x 20 slot...
  6. Kahlan2255

MQ2IC and the secret emails

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I have always trusted MQ2 privacy. I wouldnt play EQ without MQ2, its just not worth it. With that said, I dont know if this is something worth getting pissed off about. Does it mean that those ban waves are nothing more than picking and choosing? If someone...
  7. Kahlan2255

TOON WILL NOT KEEP RIGHT WEAPON COMBO

I think if you change: Autoswap=ON to Off, this may stop. Otherwise nothing else pops out.
  8. Kahlan2255

115 T3-CoV Shammy. *Sold*

Bump, Updated to full CoV T3 armor.
  9. Kahlan2255

Kronos for Sale

Super easy Krono sale, Thanks!
  10. Kahlan2255

Bumpity! Expansion purchased.
  11. Kahlan2255

Daybreak sold

I had never heard of the company until yesterday, and in the scope of company time they were founded in 2013. Their portfolio of self produced games looks atrocious, but have contributions in some decent titles. I dont see any titles that would hold as much current content/play style as EQ...
  12. Kahlan2255

It has 3- T3 crafted weapons plus the shield. Velium Infused War Fork Velium Infused Mace Velium Infused Devotional Staff.
  13. Kahlan2255

Bump +Changes to AA Count, Augment updates.
  14. Kahlan2255

115 Iksar Shaman 54300+ AAs Full --CoV-- T3 gear Epic 2.0 8/8 +35 Purity Augs 20/20 TBL+ Slot 5s STA based. Full Slot 7s ToV Rk.2 Spells Master of ToV Achievement. ~Ach. Mount/Aug ~Paragon ~Champion ~Challenger Paragon of TBL ~Jans Veil ~Wishing Lamp ///Sold////
  15. Kahlan2255

update SK question

HT As dealings mentioned you will need to go to the BOT section of your characters UI file and enter: [MQ2Bot] Nukeif3=0 This will turn off Harm Touch in the bot plugin. It is important that it is under the MQ2Bot section. It will not read if you put it under the Melee or other subsection.