Recent content by Joeshmoe

1. J

Cleric Divinity Aura + Any Class with Suspend Minion

sweet just found this today and NICE. boxing a cleric and a mage this works nicely for me thanx for the info
  2. J

new expansion SoD ?

i believe you would be able to access it now but dont quote me i've never had this situation myself
  3. J

new expansion SoD ?

okay it sounded like i was bitchin cause i kinda was but not cause its too much i was just venting a bit the the veteran accounts should get some kinda of discount on new expansions is all. sorry for the confusion, its a good idea to do and all just thought they would show a little appreciation...
  4. J

Caster Skill Raiser

sweet mac I love this macro has helped several of my toons max their skills out, and as long as you go to an empty and rairly traveled area GM's are not a problem
  5. J

new expansion SoD ?

agree not really complaining about buying the expansion just gets my goat that the cost is so much for "all the exapansions, if someone has all the expansion save the new one they shoudl drop the price for just the one expansion if i dont need the rest, and yes all the expansions should be...
  6. J

new expansion SoD ?

reply but 8 years ago when i had to purchase each expansion individually we got nothing for free, and since now i have them all paying 40 bucks for them all is pointless for me, all though i will do it, hehehe gotta love addiction
  7. J

Audiotriggers for raids

nice nice package of audio triggers, very useful to me thanx much
  8. J

new expansion SoD ?

new expansion agree with the posts here us die hard eq'ers that never miss expansions are getting screwed everytime having to purchase 40 dollar expansions every 6 months when a newb can come in and spend 40 bucks one time and get everything, been playing for 8 years now at 20-40 dollars per...
  9. J

Account Security

nice post Nice post man i was interested in xfering a char accross servers but was a bit skidish about it not knowing what would be said if the account was in another name before me. thanx for the info