Recent content by jetta44

1. J

Notepad++ syntax and style

Thanks guys. I actually knew about that one but it's not quite full highlighting. Out of the box when I used it a lot of things were funky colors. I must have found the one I was using elsewhere. It was really robust, separating out much more than just what MQ's does here. Anyways, if I get...
  2. J

Notepad++ syntax and style

I know there's a really good macroquest notepad++ syntax file with all of the syntax highlighting already worked out, etc. Anyone willing to either link a copy of their current notepad++ userDefineLang.xml file, or a link to where folks are currently pulling it from? I can't seem to find it and...
  3. J

Get Merc Buffs, and buff stacking

Getting Merc Buffs Just as the title suggests, I'm writing my own buffing macro for my shaman and was hoping there's a way to get the buffs on a merc, without targeting the merc. The targeting portion is really getting in the way. Using targeting, I can do a ${Target.Buff[x]} search, but...
  4. J

Need Advice - 6 box team

Thanks for the thoughts guys, really appreciate all of them. I've actually began considering swapping the mage out for the beast, ironically. Will continue giving this thought.
  5. J

Need Advice - 6 box team

Yes, it's another one of those. I love these threads, I love your opinions and I love how they make me rethink my setup. So here goes. I'm playing on a live server using fully custom built macros for everything from buffing and following to healing. I use the traditional built-in ones such as...
  6. J

mq2melee turning off stick

Alright, after answering your question I realized I was working from the wrong macro (duplicate copy I had made). After removing the /melee off tag and using something else, the issue has resolved it self.
  7. J

mq2melee turning off stick

Hey guys, Heading to bed but wanted to get this posted before I did. When I call for my toons to follow me, my 2 melee toons begin a /stick for roughly 2 seconds but then stop dead in their tracks and MQ2 console issues the following message: "MQ2::MQ2Melee - Sticking [OFF] I can't for the...