Recent content by jeremyk

1. J

Help add loot to a mac

ok when it looted and there are 4 or more item i loot 2 or 3 and set there is it lag or what ?
  2. J

Help add loot to a mac

only lootes 1 item the pauses #turbo 40 #event xp "#*#party experience#*# #event enraged "#*#become enraged#*#" #event stick "#*#Your target is too far away#*#" #include spell_routines.inc sub main /if (${Me.GroupLeader}) /makeleader none /declare HomeXLoc int outer ${Me.X} /declare...
  3. J

Help add loot to a mac

i was told it loots ever corpse in the zone
  4. J

Help add loot to a mac

Sorry but I dont want to loot the hole zone. I just want to loot the mob that I just killed. I thank you but I dont want to loot the hold zone.
  5. J

Help add loot to a mac

Dose there need to be a sub main. called Lootcorpse or somthing ? Or somthing to tell it where INI to read what to loot ?
  6. J

Help add loot to a mac

ok got it to run but it will not loot anything
  7. J

Help add loot to a mac

starts to run then dose macro has ended #turbo 40 #event xp "#*#party experience#*# #event enraged "#*#become enraged#*#" #event stick "#*#Your target is too far away#*#" #include spell_routines.inc #include Ninjadvloot.inc sub main /call SetupAdvLootVars /if (${Me.GroupLeader}) /makeleader...
  8. J

Help add loot to a mac

Could and one add a loot INI to this mac for me plz Tank.mac turbo #40 #event xp "#*#party experience#*# #event enraged "#*#become enraged#*#" #event stick "#*#Your target is too far away#*#" #include spell_routines.inc sub main /if (${Me.GroupLeader}) /makeleader NULL /declare HomeXLoc...
  9. J

zbot

where do i need to put it at in my INI before slow line ?
  10. J

zbot

Shammy AA malo Could some add the shammy AA malo to my INI i cant seem to figger out how where to make it work [General] version=4.55 focusbeneficial=1.0 focusdetrimental=1.0 focushealrange=1.0 fdstand=TRUE bosslevel=85 dpsflag=TRUE AutoAssist=TRUE Leashing=TRUE leashholder=NAME...
  11. J

Crown of Deceit

lol thanks that seems to have fix my trubbel
  12. J

Crown of Deceit

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2275 Warm faction with Frogloks of Guk has any one put together a mac to build this faction afk warping OK iv try ed the farm mac but something mest up keep killing slave with don't help at all Sub Main /declare spawnname string outer...
  13. J

guild names not showing up

is there anything in mq2 that would stop me from seeing guild names ?? i turn some plugins off no clue what one now i cant seem to see ppl guild name any one have a clue
  14. J

request on this mac

REMOVE POST PLZ thank you