Recent content by JDEKnox

1. J

I have two issues one I think is simple

Also take a look at this post, it has a lot of helpful tips for mq2bot. https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mq2bot-common-problems-and-answers.34182/
  2. J

So then you need to add DebuffIf0=0 to your MQ2Bot section of your server_character.ini in the mq2 config folder.
  3. J

For the first one, it should be as simple as adding to add, DebuffIf1=0 When you turn bot on it'll spit out a bunch of info, make sure to correspond the DefbuffIf# to what you're trying to disable. Don't know about #2
  4. J

Shaman MQ2 Bot Buff Request

Do you have the spell mem'd when you turn on bot? does it list in the output when you /bot on?
  5. J

How to set group buffs and self buffs in MQ2Bot ?

You can use mq2melee's downshits, lots of examples of it, below is an old one I used to have, but should give you a start, needs to be added to the mq2melee section downflag7=1 downshit7=/if (!${Me.Buff[Preincarnation Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Preincarnation Rk. II].ID} &&...
  6. J

How to choose own target instead of first one in extended window?

Wouldn't it be easier to just have each charater set the xtarget to groupassisttraget? like get rid of UseManualAssist=1 AssistName=mymonkname and use BotCommandsOn=/xtarget set 1 groupassisttarget
  7. J

Constant crashing, need help

I'm also running into a fair number of crashes but I've only recently returned, so it could be a number of different things. I've sent along a few of the crashes. Did the update and it actually feels worse after that.
  8. J

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Read the red banner at the bottom, it's full of helpful information.
  9. J

DPS improvement thread

I'm curious, what are the stats on your BL? I might be able to help out with him, but need a little more information. Also what does your MQ2Bot section look like?
  10. J

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

William12 did an awesome job on a recent order. Kept me informed and delivered exactly as promised! Great service for people that no longer have the time to devout but still love having a strong character in game. Really appreciate the service. Will definitely use it again.
  11. J

wizard dps

I can't wait for Pete's response, but WTF is BotWindow? Answer (I think) "Your UI is fucking you. Stop using it."
  12. J

best places to bot level 85-110

lceanium is pretty decent xp, was there from 102-108
  13. J

Druid with bot

what do you have mem'd and what is in your ini file, that would be a good place to start.
  14. J

Service WTB Hotbutton / Macro Setup

Have you tried working with mq2bot? it does a LOT of this stuff for you.
  15. J

No Chat Box output??

Have you tried turning it off and on again?