Recent content by jaguar4301

1. J

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

Saw someone post ahwile back about getting flung around zones ... are you using docrack no melee push? i know i stopped using it awhile ago because it was doing that same thing to me.
  2. J

Ashengate Raid (West)

When WE Do sothgar he goes to 75% locks ..does his thing .. goes active .. then 10 seconds later locks again. After the buggy 75% lock everything goes flawless. well until some quack starts agroing to 15k dd'ers lol
  3. J

LDON Raids

Shard of Eternal Pain OK any of you doing LDoN raid tell me where Shard Of Eternal Pain comes from AllaKhazam's Magical Realm - Your Everquest Community
  4. J

Stitches Ambush - AG East Event

Looking for any information for this. Have heard ifs pops are nto agroed fast it will despawn event. Is this true or what. keep getting massively overwhelmed at end when the murderous spawn.
  5. J

Fast Katta Missions

Im looking for Katta Missions that are not done on a regular basis that give Tons of orux. Not anything solo as i can load my own group. Can be very warp heavy and have to kill stuff. I just need to snag me about 6k orux. And have limited time as of late to do the missions.
  6. J

Autoforage and Nature's Bounty

nope it doesn't mess anything up at all..
  7. J

Mob Spawn, Respawn, and Lockout Timers

I coulda have sworn lodi was a 12 hour spawn. unless they changed him.
  8. J

power leveling

Best way i do this is 3 chars .. My druid and Beast (both 75) . Then whatever toon i want to PL. Have druid and beast grouped. Equip non dmg items on beastie. Take beast and pull 20-30-40 mobs depending on what lvl zone im pulling in. Once he gets to camp i reptile him with druid ( reptile...
  9. J

The Rathe server

im on the rathe =)
  10. J

Anguish 2.0 Drop

looking for 2.0 orb and seal on the rathe ... shoot me a pm did i mention .. will pay if needed.
  11. J

AFCleric Macro

When I run this it just casts Blessing of Pourpse on self over and over, not getting any errors though, any idea what needs to be changed?
  12. J

Issues with buffs...

Hmm my shaman macro works fine .. clickies macro works fine .. beast helper works fine ... so might want to look into coding of those. Im having issues with raiddruid doign the same thing you guys are describing. I have no idea how to do macro stuff so i am helpless but to say those that work...
  13. J

Raiddruid . Not casting buffs correctly

was Curious if anyone else is having problems with raiddruid doing self buffs .. will just keep chain casting them. I think i pulled the right part of code out of macro .. HEree is what i believe is the self buff part of code .. Any one with ability re-write this so it will not chain cast my...
  14. J

Druid Macro

it ahs to do with it trying to use mq2irc and the /i command that goes along with it .. mq2 /i identifies anything you hold in your ahnd .. turn on mq2irc and the error will go away ... then u just get connect spam instead
  15. J

Remove walls

Lookign to see if there is a way to edit so i can get rid of walls or buildings. More so to get rid of Line of Sight issues. Or another way to get rid of Line of sight.