Recent content by Itchybottom

1. I

change mmoloader exe name to EQPlayNice?

Even if developers here took the same route as me on fixing it, we have lurkers and even someone here with a different agreed upon agenda with Rogean (according to Rogean anyway.) It's going to be a quick tug of war battle, you patch it, you release a fix, some jobless guy hitting refresh on...
  2. I

Multi-boxing on Project1999, a primer

If you're really dead set on not being caught running multiple characters (with or without an IP exemption), I have some tips for you: If you have a friend that has a relatively unused residential link, ask if you can host a low wattage server like a ShivaPlug, or any type of Intel Atom system...
  3. I

P99 PP for $$$

Sounds very risky. Not only does Uthgaard run sting operations where he tries to sell platinum himself, but they also monitor for transactions that large. You're far better off getting twink gear "from a friend" that not only can you confirm the identity of, but that you've had a lengthy...
  4. I

Kings and Bandits

They didn't change very much in that eqgame.exe. Someone here could easily make a working build, until they hex edit the next binary.
  5. I

plugin

I went about it this way, since the default client targets at about 196~ range regardless of clip plane anywhere: // *************************************************************************** // Function: Target // Description: Our '/target' command // Selects the closest...
  6. I

Banned : MQ2 Detected on client (P1999)

Using /gate on an EQEMU server will end up in the hackers log like so: | id | account | name | hacked | zone...
  7. I

My apologies, I had you and SekretAgent confused from another thread! Digressing back to the original matter at hand. I guess you were looking to buy platinum on the server. It's not too far fetched to have a GM from that server lurking the forums and reporting back. I just hope association...
  8. I

Is your user name here related to your user names on Project 1999? I mean, you were bragging about multi-boxing here. It's not like this forum is devoid of EQEMU developers, world builders and administrators. :p
  9. I

EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

This made me giggle.
  10. I

Working Bot macros for emu servers?

Titanium is going to lack a lot of things such as the .Aura type member. There is also no .CombatState, and a bunch of dated functions (HarmTouch/Lay Hands comes to mind for newer MQ2Melee versions.) Unless MMOBugs has updated the structure to the Titanium compile to something recent you're...