Recent content by islandgirl671

1. I

MQ2AutoLoot

Hello Little and Big Bugs. sorry that I haven't been active, but in regard to this thread I will continue to support MQ2Autoloot Chase/rare loot items to the table. Be safe and have fun. :) Love IG671
  2. I

MQ2AutoLoot

Updated Loot Table for TERROR OF LUCLIN - January 7, 2022.
  3. I

Stacking Issues

what does [5] Represent? just do .stacks /if (${NetBots[ClericName].InZone} && !${Me.Buff[Hand of Conviction].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Conviction].ID} && ${Spell[Conviction].Stacks}) /bc ClericName //db TargetName Conviction u a;so had an extera } after the syntax tbh u can just clean that up and...
  4. I

MQ2Autoloot could not be loaded

MQ2AutoLoot is not for looting your own corpse but to loot items that are using the in game advance loot option
  5. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

if im not mistaken how arer you twisting 22 25 and 28? isnt twist based off spell gems from 1-13?
  6. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

that is something i think youll need further assistance with as im not really familiar with MQ2Bot
  7. I

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

GROUP CHAMPION and Companions CHAMPION IMO should be dived as the current option just only fires the GROUP VERSION and not the COMPANION VERSION
  8. I

WARRIOR UPDATE for lvl 116-120 to the best of my knowledge: LAVINCRASH DEFENSE DISCIPLINE replaces STORMSTRIKE DEFENSE DISCIPLINE (NO CURRENT OPTION) FULL MOON'S Champion replaces FIELD CHAMPION (This is the GROUP Version) PRIMAL DEFENSE replaces COURAGEOUS DEFENSE (Under the DEFENSE Option)...
  9. I

i can verify that MQ2Live had these changes made from HTW... as the 111-115 discs are activating, however i do agree that 116-120 for live and MQ2Next are not being ativated :(. however on MQ2Live HTW did say the provoke line should be used instead of the intergrated roar option. but thats me...
  10. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

tbh change "/casting Aura of the Muse"|gem8" to "/cast Aura of the Muse" this would just cast your aura provided your conditions are met regardless what gem slot it is on and that you you have the aura spell up.
  11. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

what plugin or macro are you using for this? are you able to share it with me so i can try to assist and identify the problem your running to?
  12. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

since your indicating Gem 8 is your Aura spell, if you have Gem 8 as a twist, regardless of name its going to twist that babe.
  13. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

then you have Gem 8 on your twist order
  14. I

MQ2FamKiller

there is an apparent fix for this for MQ2Next which i believe should be updated on the next push update. if your not using mq2next and using the regular live version, theis plugin works perfectly as intended.
  15. I

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

ensure you have Dowflag0=1. Also you can remove "${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}" as the downflag is when your not in combat, so that being there is not needed. Also change "${Spell[Aura of the Muse].Stacks[0]}" to "${Spell[Aura of the Muse].Stacks}"