Recent content by Ioannis

1. I

peace

I made more money off selling accounts, and its not about the money.. Its about being told ( even before the few bannings ) that I had to refund deadbeat buyers and that people who send me money for a service can take it back anytime.. No matter how much work I put into it. The hierachy on this...
  2. I

Account Security

Np bro, glad to help =)
  3. I

peace

I joined mmobugs years ago and for a while it was great, but frankly the admins now only care about making money and taking control. They moved from "hating" GK, to trying to sell pl's with it, to now selling seperate subscriptions for it. (zipzip). I have and will be called many things, one...
  4. I

Looking to buy 22" or 24" LCD panel

go to xpbargains.com and buy it online, also amazon.com has some good links for other sites
  5. I

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

When did I say I did not see it? Just saying that 7 mm's dosnt equal a ban. And the person got banned because they banned most accounts ( not all ) that they found using it in about a 3 month span. And that 100% prob of getting banned is untrue. Also from what I have heard directly from...
  6. I

We are discussing after the patch macroing.
  7. I

They are not banning on this after the 7th try. The person doing the testing prob was being tracked somhow. This macro attracted bannings last month, but as fry said "give it a few months and it will be fine again".
  8. I

Account Security

A little guide I made that was accidently erased from the buy/sell section, recovered by pullzem. Helps with all kinds of account issues, renames and moves, etc. Best thing to do is CALL SoE and give them a reason why you have to move the char by petition. If you're reasons are convincing...
  9. I

Happy Birthday Fry!

Yay happy bday.
  10. I

Accessing another computer

If both pc's are the same exact specs, or if you can somhow install drivers for the pc that you are remoting into, shouldnt you be able to view everything on the 2nd pc (video and etc). How secure is logmein and gotomypc? I have used both a little but never long term.
  11. I

UEFA Cup ( Euro 2008)

When does the qualifying round start?
  12. I

UEFA Cup ( Euro 2008)

It was def a frustrating game for Germany. Now to see how the World Cup goes =pp
  13. I

Portable Disk Drives

The search for a good dependable hd has been driving me crazy. I looked into the WD, they have awsome prices but alot of bad reviews about the hd's crashing ( not uncommon it seems with portable hd's ), http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136080 and...
  14. I

UEFA Cup ( Euro 2008)

What a horrible game Russia played. They had no offensive at all.
  15. I

UEFA Cup ( Euro 2008)

Isnt it today? Russia vs Spain.