Recent content by icer412

1. I

Kronos WTS KRONO

48 total available 12$ each Krono. 500$ if you buy them all
  2. I

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

Very responsive and quick transactions! Would gladly do business again!
  3. I

Fippy Darkpaw the Undying

pretty sure you have a time limit: (from ZAM) Each phase (every 20% of Fippy's health) has a timer of 10 minutes (begins at the time of first aggro in the first phase and at the time of Fippy's respawn for each subsequent phase). If this timer runs out, Fippy starts hitting for a max ~75,000...
  4. I

warrior MQ2melee

respite=20 wind=0 breather will hit at 20%
  5. I

silly question - performance related

ive never seen any improvements with load times, you are correct. I do see significant improvements on play ability and raids. In general my system plays 6 accounts smoother with stick figures, especially during raids. One big way I reduce lag during farming sessions, hidecorpse always...
  6. I

silly question - performance related

I play with all stick figures. Really helps with reducing processing needs. From ZAM: ... that you can view the Stick Figure models any time? That's right, it doesn't even have to April Fool's 2009 (I think it was 2009, lol). Anyway, all you gotta do is paste this line into your...
  7. I

Anyway to adjust melee pothealfast ?

Thanks HTW, There should be some new ones for TBM and EoK as well, but I don't know those items yet. PS: Been trying to get it to work today, but can't seem to get it. Ive tried manually editing the melee ini of my toon to idpothealfast=81991 pothealfast=30 and nothing happens. When i tried...
  8. I

Help with TLO holyshit for Abashi or similar debuffer

thanks ! EDIT: Using these and have been working so far. holyshit9=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID} && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Fiercehand Shroud of the Focused]}) /casting "Fiercehand Shroud of the Focused"|item holyshit10=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} &&...
  9. I

Any of these would be great. I made a list scaling from most to least desired. idpothealfast=XXX , Where XXX is the item ID. Save file and /melee load Where would i insert the % limit to trigger use of the potion? normally its pothealfast=% Thanks for the help HTW Arx Mentis Medicine Arx...
  10. I

if it is not possible, anyone know a good holyshit for new heal/mana/end pots?
  11. I

Help with TLO holyshit for Abashi or similar debuffer

Been playing around in Plane of War and lots of the mobs there buff themselves. Can anyone help me with a holyshit line to check and cast monk bp or abashi rod? I was thinking target.buff[beneficial] ???
  12. I

Is there anyway to adjust the pothealfast to select specific potions to use? For example instead of the default distillates, which capped out in RoF, is there any way to have melee use the new instant heal pots or the heal/mana/end pots? If not, anyone care to help me with a holyshit on this ...
  13. I

Server Downtime - December 14th, 2016

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 at 6:30AM Pacific (2:30 PM UTC) for maintenance. Servers are scheduled to be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.
  14. I

Unable to Launch EQLaunch

I was just playing on my 6 accounts about an hour ago when 2 crashed while zoning. I was unable to load any new instances because the launcher icon went missing. I tried to re-run the EQ Launcher, but that did nothing. I reset my computer and still does nothing when I attempt to run the...
  15. I

Guide PROBLEM: Error when running MQ2 about runtime, or msvc(anything).dll, etc.

So I think everything is stable now. I will check back in if anymore crashes happen, but for now it's working. Here is the summary of what happened in case anyone else has similar issues: 1. Ran updater today 8/15/2016 2. Ran into launcher issues (msvsc140.dll) error and crash 3. Took some...