Recent content by HutPizza

1. H

Return of the Exiled Guild?? Who are them?

Both open in Chrome and Safari... in Windows and iOS.
  2. H

News - Silent Redemption And Silent Redemption Forums - Powered by vBulletin You didn't look very hard lol
  3. H

Let me help you out. The guild, SR, you are referring to is anything but folding. Their guild is mostly guild jumpers from other guilds (the ones who get geared up, start feeling self important and hop to the next great thing). These are the best guilds because they only last a few months...
  4. H

Tech question: Ipod

Rhapsody (.rax) files are "rented". Apple Ipod (.aac) files are owned (actually purchased either via download or store). Torrent downloads as well but I am referring solely to legally acceptable methods and as such, will leave them out of the conversation. A FREE means to convert .rax to .aac...
  5. H

At least Rhapsody is a lesser form of pirating.
  6. H

I am a cheap bastard and don't want to pay :D
  7. H

Is there a way to use an Apple Ipod, 120 gig, to play Rhapsody files? Apple does not agree with song "renting" so the Ipod does not allow the Rhapsody songs to be transferred unless they are paid for. With the the difference between buying vs renting being vital because renting 8 millions songs...
  8. H

Meldrath the Malignant

/bump, can someone summarize this and provide a little more detail to this event please, thanks in advance.
  9. H

Dr. Brinda Sprockets Password

They don't hard at all, we just use sk's to ae aggro them. We also split the plate up evenly among groups to help with heals.
  10. H

Krond the Longhorn

It's a quick fight, we use an AHL spam and kill him fast
  11. H

Krond the Longhorn

It seems a few weapon types have been missed when he goes to his rack. Would it be possible to further clarify what it missing or elaborate more please. Thanks in advance!
  12. H

Breakneck, Master at Arms

/Bump Where are his 4th / 5th spawn points and his room please, thanks a lot! :)