Recent content by Hurlmetal

1. H

Respite Request

works great in MQ2Melee-Thanks HTW Title says it all on this...I don't even have to think about it, it just is...saves me a lot of grief playing a war and OOE normally. ~Hurl
  2. H

warrior pulls???????

Howl of the Warlord cost is 9 AA's, lev 90 war class ability. Lucy Link: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=27560
  3. H

Working buylow/tribute mac?

I bought a new PC, and can't seem to get an old mac I used in bazaar to check 'contents' of a seller for tribute items, or profit to vendor items (think it was combination of buylow.mac and tribute.mac maybe). I used it all the time, but cannot seem to find one when I search for either buylow or...
  4. H

Weapon Trade In

Not that it helps the discussion, but it wouldn't be complete without listing the war only wep that LOOKED like it should be a ranger wep: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68742 which was also from Gates expansion/Uqua.
  5. H

Mq2Melee

twitching on every mob/self-targeting I am noticing that when I have melee loaded, my toon engages mob, then during the fight , retargets to self, and starts looney-tooning/doing the freak twist....this started occuring w/ last patch 4/14. :eek: any suggestions? Thanks in advance, as always. ~Hurl
  6. H

Mq2Melee issue

seems to be working~! I have tried this on lev 78-85 mobs in groups and 'solo' w/ merc, and it seems to be working fine~! It does seem to fire so quickly that I don't even see the green target ring ...that had me fooled for awhile, but then i noticed I was getting 'finishing blows'..which only...
  7. H

Mq2Melee issue

Ok, patched and ran rally=30. At 29%, it does the first part again, which is activate the "lionhearted rally-cry", pushes button...and a green target ring appears. Then, my toon just keeps killing mob as usual, with the green ring on cursor. If I move green ring to current target, and left...
  8. H

Mq2Melee issue

holyshit12=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /multiline ; /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry ; /delay 5 ; /click left target Tried, and target ring appears, but still doesn't 'fire' by left clicking ae green ring area that pops up from holyflag12 Lucy's has 'target type: unknown(45)'...donno if that means...
  9. H

Mq2Melee issue

This is what works so far w/ "Lionhearted Rally-Cry" war tome/ability. holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry . At 29% health, button for Lionhearted Rally-Cry is pressed, and then a green circle(ae fear) target ring pops up...you move that ring to mob/s, and then...
  10. H

Mq2Melee issue

bracing defense works great on war, tyvm Feedback on you adding in "bracing defense" it works great, thank you very much. Wondering if you are going to add in "Lionhearted Rally-Cry"...can't seem to get it to retarget mob once 'ae ring' pops up, or maybe how to code left click target, as...
  11. H

targeting w/ mouse left click

how would one code for MQ2Melee to 'left click mouse' target an NPC? I posted to MQ2Melee , but not sure it updates as new posting, so forgive me if multiples. Thanks much for your help.
  12. H

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Left Mouse Click Target? What command would you use to left mouse click a target? Thanks.
  13. H

cannot figure this one out..Lionhearted Rally-Cry I posted earlier, but it is a mess, so sorry for multiple postings. There's a new combat discipline, "Lionhearted Rally-Cry"..which is learned via tome. I've tried using holyshit(s) w/ flags on , and multiple 'coding' efforts to no avail. This...
  14. H

Lionhearted Rally-Cry War Disc I tried tying this new war aa ID# 19915 Lionhearted Rally-Cry in a holyshit/flag: holyshit2=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[lionhearted rally-cry]}/aa act lionhearted rally-cry When I try to turn it on , holyflag2=on...I get error spam...