4. Hostagecs

12 Boxing

group shit and thats about it
  5. Hostagecs

Poker anyone?

because no one cares if they win or lose online if its not for money =P
  6. Hostagecs

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

I don't see why it should be deleted. if its posted here, it is posted at least 5 other places.
  7. Hostagecs

Shammy Request! Please Help!

remove that code its from mq2 vip forums
  8. Hostagecs

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

meh my other FF team from the guys in my unit... 5 people out of 12 showed for the draft my bench should be all starters kinda sad
  9. Hostagecs

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

I already setup my online draft but you never know what other people are going to pick =P
  10. Hostagecs

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

um smarty i said something over a MONTH ago about having it friday/saturday
  11. Hostagecs

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

there is ten other people to consider, but it will be like last year were i have a complete shit ass team. no matter what time it takes place on sunday I can't make the draft its called work.
  12. Hostagecs

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

JJ is gay in picking sunday as the draft day being that I told you I couldn't make your sunday draft day because sunday=monday for me
  13. Hostagecs

Web problems!

i had to call my korean ISP last week because it stopped working... they told me to unplug my modem and wait 15 mins for it to reset, if that didn't work i should restart the computer, if that didn't work i should unplug my computer then restart the computer again ( at this time i wanted to just...
  14. Hostagecs

Web problems!

just a shot in the dark but are you using wireless? someone could be leaching off you