Recent content by Haterofall

1. H

New App

I only watched the video so haven't played it yet, but I was surprised and slightly bummed that when the missiles hit they don't do any kind of explosion. I watched the first missile and was like sweet this is going to be awesome, got ready to make an explosion sound in my head when it hit, but...
  2. H

NOT MQ proble but asking if anyone knows problem w VoA AA

It's most likely that most people don't realize that after you read a book to gain 71 Alaran, you have to read another book to gain the advanced AA. It can be that book or any of the others that you have acquired that you use to gain it.
  3. H

Koriscian Warrens and a disconnect

It's an issue with your ISP after they moved their servers as a lot of people have been petitioning about this issue for random zones. I'd suggest contacting your ISP.
  4. H

Question about warnings and transfer to a new account?

It's still the same as it used to be. They can track it down if they want to but usually don't bother.
  5. H

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

I say disable them as they aren't going to stop or lower the rate at which they rack this stuff. In fact I am betting it gets worst with F2P's release. If people want to use them so bad and they are disabled they can do some research and learn to reactivate the active hacks themselves.
  6. H

Free to Play oh and RAF is over

I look at this as if you are any type of hardcore raider/grouper/botter or you just play a ton, you are just going to continue paying the 15 a month and getting 500 SC a month if you use recurring subs. The only people I see using the totally free are people trying out the game or those wanting...
  7. H

Guise of the Coercer

I think the worst illusions to acquire are the LoN ones since you can't farm them.
  8. H

Everquest for $16

Lol yah no more posting after a terrible day of work for me :D
  9. H

Everquest for $16

I think it's because Australia is like the red-headed step child country no one likes.
  10. H

Casey Anthony

You have a family member or baby sitting watching your kid. The kid dies from drowning. Now as the parent Dealings, since you are saying the parent is ALWAYS responsible for the safety of their child, you should be charged with a crime because your kid died? Doesn't make any sense to me.
  11. H

Multi-boxing on Project1999, a primer

Whats funny to me about this as I don't play on a emu server and don't see a reason to, is that this shit makes it sound like it is 1000X harder to use MQ2 on this server then actual SOE servers. What is the point other then being too cheap to spend what equates to $1 a day for 2 accounts, or...
  12. H

Join me on Trakanon!

I can say with certainty that EQMac players do indeed pay the same $15 monthly sub EQ players do. You do get the game for free but after that you are billed like the rest of us. If they didn't have to pay a sub SOE would shut them down as it would be costing them money to run the server and do...
  13. H

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

With how easy they are to solo/box nowadays, I say they are all worth getting just for the fact it's free AAs, titles, useful clicks for most AND they still look cool as fuck compared to most weapons in-game. And if they ever add in those epic quest ornamentation quests that got put on hold for...
  14. H

Progression Server Alchemy Macro

The suspensions have already started for this and the vendors are gone.
  15. H

Time required to move a character from a new account?

Or you can just petition and ask them to transfer you.