Recent content by groo

1. G

Uqua

You can't bypass it, the rest of the scripts won't trigger until they are done.
  2. G

No More Ranger HS

Read my post again. The new progression server will not have characters capable of casting any of the things involved with this nerf for a year. This nerf will not effect the new progression server for a very long time. This nerf has *nothing* to do with the new progression server.
  3. G

Making mercs heal smarter

I tank with merc healers every day. I've never seen this happen.
  4. G

No More Ranger HS

You do realize it will be most of a year before a timelocked progression server is effected by something that only applies to 70+ toons, right? This has nothing to do with the progression server.
  5. G

Two patch days???

Yes, it's reasonable to assume that there will not be a new exe.
  6. G

Safe for a Monk to use Fartaunt?

Than using some of the map features? er... fartaunt has a much higher chance of getting you in shit than using any of the map features I can think of. And almost certainly has a greater chance of getting you banned than warping alone does, since it includes both a warp and a use of a skill you...
  7. G

The Wrath of Brath

Definitely kill the third wave of adds before you dps brath. They can be pretty mean and can beat down tanks without a lot of care; there's no reason to move dps to brath before they are all dead, getting them dead earlier = less chance of mobs getting loose and killing tanks/healers/dps/etc...
  8. G

MQ2Nomount

Nomountmodel does not do at all the same thing as nomountaccel. HTW was just talking about nomountaccel, he wasn't saying they were the same (because they aren't the same.) Nomountmodel does not effect accel.
  9. G

MQ2Nomount

It's bad to assume that any not explicitly mentioned plugin is safe... but nomount is clientside and safe
  10. G

DoCrack -- NoStun2

I'm sure someone will pipe in with a more comprehensive answer at some point, but briefly, it involves decompiling the exe with something like w32dasm instead of using an active memory searcher like tsearch or the program you used. After decompiling it, look for the area in the decompiled code...
  11. G

Temple of Bertox- Queen

... he posted in february of 2009, almost two years ago.
  12. G

Warning On Active Hacks With New Expansion

I've always considered active hacks more than just those that involve packets... I mean, didn't the original (that I know of anyway, the one that got called megawarp eventually) just involve calling the succor function? It's been a long time but I thought that was the case. I know updating it...
  13. G

Maelin, starting anew.

Sillier things have happened, but that wasn't the only thing I was thinking of. Having people regularly post stuff like this offers very few advantages and causes risk both to individual members and the community as a whole. It would be different if this were an invite only community, but it's...
  14. G

Maelin, starting anew.

All of the looking for group type posts lately seem like a really horrible idea.
  15. G

Liquid Foods

the texture ends up nasty, but when I was in a similar situation, I just put any normal stew/soup type food in a blender. It won't usually effect the taste, and even with a fucked up texture, it can still be a nice change.