Recent content by Grober

1. G

Problems with /itemnotify

I'm running into trouble with a macro. If I use /ctrlkey /itemnotify to pick up a a single item from a stack, it sometimes runs into this error when it hits the cursor: Error: Server found no item in slot 254 (->30), Deleting Item! Picking up the item manually does not cause this error, and I...
  2. G

OpCode spam to MQ2 window

Not sure what this is, seems harmless since it's happened a few days on an emu server, titanium emu compile What is it? Can/Should I shut it off?
  3. G

EQ keyboard...busted?

Unplug your webcam; if you have more than one, the one that uses a remote. Never use it, it sucks. Enjoy your symbol keys once more!
  4. G

Necro Sacrifice - 21k hp unbuffed won't die - you get the EE's!

I was able to do it on a ranger with 21khp unbuffed and just healed the ranger up afterwards and did it again, got 20 EE's before I got bored. Hasn't died yet but if the ranger does before this gets patched and loses a bunch of exp I'll let you know.
  5. G

Highest Level you can group with

As per my experience, this is almost correct; the formula as I remember was (minlevel*1.5)+1. Hence, a level 10 could group with a 16, and a 52 could group with a 79. It's been a while since I tested, however; I could be incorrect
  6. G

Powerleveling

Set the shaman up in WL and farm yourself a bunch of these, and give 'em to the rogue. Just be sure before you click 'em, the shaman has aggro on everything; make sure he's lass'd, and you'll be fine. The sticks are fairly common; I usually pick up one or two of the AE flavored ones per spawn...