Recent content by grim

1. G

how to remove?

what do i need to do in order to remove the stuff below the ping bar and also what do i need to do to disable or turn off the window with my hp/mana/stats?
  2. G

Advice for gaming keyboard

I LOVE my steelseries APEX SteelSeries - North America - Gaming Keyboards - SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard
  3. G

Double SC Friday... wonder if Walmart bonus doubles?

I buy anything I think is cool for my alt guilds palatial guild hall. and players studio robes and house items and also buy hero's forge for most of the boxes and heroic character tokens for each account incase I ever get bored and want to make a new toon
  4. G

I just purchased and claimed 2 yesterday and each gave me 4k SC even tho they don't say there is a +500SC on it they still are. I didn't think so at first until a few months ago when I saw the new ones and bought it just to check and they still are for sure
  5. G

the new SOE Wal-Mart cards don't say +500 SC on them but when you go to claim them they still are
  6. G

So with the Herroic Adventure Changes...

I like the thuliasaur HA for leveling
  7. G

Manage Your Mounts with a Mount Key Ring

give us an illusion keyring damn it
  8. G

Darkened Sea Expansion + Collectors Edition Details Revealed

ill end up buying the collector edition for the box account I keep my mage, chanter on and make a heroic ranger and level it to 100 aswell. then I have chanter/ranger buffs and pet toys always the other 4 accounts will get standard edition
  9. G

Music Videos that ruin it :(

HTW that video made me laugh. I needed that tonight thanks
  10. G

How Do I Win EQ?!

this is starting to sound like you kids belong on the eq forums here is a link https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php
  11. G

Need feedback on 3 box class combo.

id go mage, druid, necro 2 pet tanks ports a puller a real healer for oh shit moments and the druid has spells or an aura w/e it is(don't play a druid) that benefits caster damage
  12. G

Game Update Notes: February 19, 2014

- Heroic Adventures no longer lock, so players can be added to them at any time. best thing to come out of the patch
  13. G

What to do in EQ?

become an Altoholic like myself and farm the hell out of time/anguish/tacvi to gear them and then move on to DoN/Demi/Deathknell and farm those raids. of flag yourself and your crew for AG and FC raids and work on farming the high elf and violet sporali illusions
  14. G

Is MQ2 Safe - Discussion About Active Hacks and What SoE Can Detect.

dumb question, but what about on test? do they monitor that server as much as the others? I haven't needed the active hacks/ wanted to use them for fear of getting caught and losing one of my main accounts but im just curious