Recent content by Gov_x

1. G

http://macroquest2.com

So, my account is inactive or something. What I want to know is how can I contact someone to re-active it? Need a user name to send a PM. This is over at http://macroquest2.com btw. Any Idea would help, I can always make a dummy account but figured would see if there is a better way.
  2. G

Talked with a head guy at SoE about bannings

Maybe he is talking about eq2! and I'm with JJ on this one I love the mass bannings, love reading all the post.
  3. G

New progression server

I remember when I was level 13 ran from Rivervale to EC at night then I attacked a whisp and I could not dmg it so back to rivervale I was. Oh and think I attacked or killed the bixin queen and thought I killed the only one in game and that she will never be back.
  4. G

GK in EQ

There is still GK, go look for it, just not on this site.
  5. G

GK in EQ

WTF NO GK?!>! Thats the whole reason I joined this site is to get GK!!!!!
  6. G

Krond the Longhorn

This is not alot of info as still playing with event, but what have so far. He is sleeping from 100% to 95% at 95% he comes active. After a while "don't know if its random or time based" he drops agro and goes to a weapon rack and gets a weapon set. When he gets The Axe your tanks have to switch...
  7. G

Bloodmoon 3: Ralkor Bloodmoon

From What I remember about the fight its had diff phases and I know that they Mimic the First two raids, Next time we do it will try to get better info for you.
  8. G

Easy Plane of Justice Flag

- piece of cake, + a joke
  9. G

all friend beware.

Should always get a land line phone #.
  10. G

Octa the Collector

Post says they are, I'm not a CC so could not confirm but we had np just burning him down. Will try to ask CC if they can confirm.
  11. G

Steam Factory - Spindlecrank

Anyone have any pointers on this fight? If not will hope to post any info learned in the next couple of days. Will post info on fight later tonight or tomorrow morning.
  12. G

Solteris Event 7 - 2 Gods final event

Tell your casters to leave their eyes out of the event or anyone with beads!
  13. G

Wizard question

As a wizard I learn the fights and get ideas for how long they last, really thats what determines what nukes you use and how you nuke.. and almost always in the top 5 in parses... I have never used gate during a fight..