Recent content by Gothicnightmare

1. G

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Setting it to 99999 worked. Thanks. It just kept facing for any nuke at all. Still does when I set it to anything lower than 361. I tried it with the basic level 1 enchanter nuke at one point and it was still doing it. However , working just fine now set to faceangel=99999. Do you think maybe...
  2. G

Ok , so is there a way to disable it completely? Because even if I just turn her snare and root off. She is still doing it just to nuke. Even when I have the faceangle set to 360. I have gotten her to do a normal /face now but she is doing it just to nuke. Id like to just disable any facing...
  3. G

Having a problem with my Enchanter today. Ive been running the bot on her for a week or two. I have changed nothing at all. Not her plugins , not her INI after I set it a week ago or so... Today when I logged in after a crash I find she is fast facing every mob she assists my groups MA with. I...
  4. G

Being alerted to /tells

I just use the raid tool GINA . It literally will tell me " Gothicnightmare has a Private message " or " *Insert name* received a private message " You can tell it what you want it to say and have different triggers for different characters. Hell I get so focused on raids that I have to have...
  5. G

Fixed my own problem , edited out question.
  6. G

My mage keeps casting Elemental Form Fire over and over. If hes on a mount he keeps trying to trigger it. I guess its not a disc because I tried to disable it with the DiscIf line but that didnt work. How would I go about altering which spells it has in the self buff slots if its possible, I...
  7. G

Is there a command to turn off the use of blinding fury for serks ? I cant stand being blind
  8. G

Yeah just tried it with a tank merc too. Nothing. The mercs just wont engage for some reason now until I damage a mob with a player character. I turned off the plug and the mercs went back to the old way of engaging anything that showed up on the agro xtarg. Really wierd.
  9. G

Merc ... So ... something was changed/added with mercs I see. I cant get my mercs to engage until the mob is damaged by my chars. Basically the plug wont let me just stand there and have the mercs engage on their own when a group of monsters agro me. I have to actually damage each mob before...
  10. G

Hey Pete as always , thank you for the work you put into this ... Now for the new work slip hehe. I actually use my "traps" on my wizard army. Its nice to have the mobs take a nuke as they come into camp from the trap. Any chance of the wizards having the traps added to their spell casting...
  11. G

Im still get the CTD often when my Merc dies if hes set to tank. The cleric will crash about almost always. The shaman sometimes. It seems to be only the healers that shit out. The bard , range and mage just keep on killing if any of them are in the group. Does anyone else have a crash problem...
  12. G

Pete you are the fucking man. Ive been playing with your password buff option for a little bit and its worked flawlessly except when my fat ass fingers mistype. Thank you for all the work you are putting into this wonderful tool. Yeah you heard me .. you have a wonderful tool! (lol)
  13. G

Tower of Rot Raid

We get it down into the low teens area usually. The first night we got it down to 5% we have yet to get it down into single digits again. Tough gd fight.
  14. G

Did this one twice in a row Shaman taking a rez while casting his pet seems to crash the shaman
  15. G

Cleric crashing if hes casting a heal on someone and they die before it lands. Doesnt happen EVERY single time .. only about 50% or so it seems.