Recent content by Googlebee

1. Googlebee

P99 and Daybreak News

P99 has a DLL built specifically for finding hacking tools, by scanning your processes. It can go as far as telling them what folder you have EQ installed in too or if you are using other 3rd party programs such as IPVanish. (They do not allow 2 boxing) They don't fuck around when it comes to...
  2. Googlebee

Bot macro - Customization

@ Pavlos - regarding mage buffing of tank This is what I use in my mage ini. Make sure to have MainTankBuff in the options check and raid options check at the top of your ini. [MainTankBuff] MainTankBuffTotal=2 MainTankBuffAnnounce=FALSE MainTankBuffUse1=TRUE MainTankBuffSpellName1=Surge of...
  3. Googlebee

Bot Macro

welcome back Pete!
  4. Googlebee

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

p99 is basically the organized crime of EQ. They have semi-annual ban waves on people for RMT, wiping all of the hoarded items and plat obtained, only to have it happen again , and again. WHY? because they are in on it, clearly. (It's been proven numerous times already) Rogean has nfc...
  5. Googlebee

EQ Launch

MQ2MMObugs.dll not found error Have tried re downloading eqlaunch via the update within the mmolauncher to no avail. (Yes I redid the paths to eqdir and mq2 dir - along with deleting and remaking shortcuts) You can run eqlaunch just fine, but as soon a mmo is launched it will lock and spam...
  6. Googlebee

Please help, cannot pick up anything in bags

Sorry EQM, when I get some time I will gladly reinstall it and let u know which plugins I do use within it. (There aren't a ton) I assum its something as others said , that is conflicting with the ui though. My logical guess would be something in docrack conflicting with MQ2 Advpacks...
  7. Googlebee

Fixed The problem lied within MQ2 Docrack yet again Uninstalled it from plugin config, and working fine. Seems its not *Fixed* yet since the latest update.
  8. Googlebee

I use default ui.... Edit* Just reloaded default Ui in game again, still having this issue. This is really frustrating, never have had this happen before.
  9. Googlebee

Not exactly sure why, this happened after the latest push this afternoon. When trying to click on an item in my inventory, or bags, or bank, nothing happens. Its like the bags are locked. I can open the bags and inventory, just cannot click anything on my cursor to take items out. (Right...
  10. Googlebee

Expected downtime on MMOB post Expan. Release?

Great story chief... Anyway thanks for the quick release guys. Just upped another 3 months, though this expansion blows monkey dick ><
  11. Googlebee

Expected downtime on MMOB post Expan. Release?

Hello, Just curious regarding the expansions release tomorrow, is the staff here ready at will? or will it be whenever time permits kinda thing. Simply curious is all, trying to plan...
  12. Googlebee

Looting Borked? *Edit - Nm - had keybinds messed up
  13. Googlebee

How would i change the range at which my spells will fire at from the target? As it is now I am unable to cast from max (With focus) range. I assumed it was the server char ini assistrange= but that doesn't seem to work. thanks -G
  14. Googlebee

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Thank you for the reply sir. Sadly, I posted this in the wrong thread. Was up for 15 hrs when i posted lol. I was looking for a answer with regard to the Bot.macro that Pete created.(Bot.mac)
  15. Googlebee

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

anyone able to explain to me how I can edit the casting range of spells? I need to be able to cast at a maximum of 250 yards away. Not sure where to edit this , whether it be in the botmac character ini or somewhere else. thanks much!