Recent content by gnomesaresexah

1. gnomesaresexah

MQ2AutoRez Request

Awesome. Thanks HTW. You Rock. Far too long since I donated. Grab a six pack :)
  2. gnomesaresexah

MQ2AutoRez Request

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. I was wondering if there was a way to have a user setting for delay before taking rez added to the plugin. Thanks!
  3. gnomesaresexah

Headshot/Anatomy/Decapitate

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/decap-headshot-and-assasinate.2880/page-6 old news already posted sorry
  4. gnomesaresexah

NOT SUSPENDED

Ditto. 12 accounts All fine. Same story.
  5. gnomesaresexah

OMM Macros / Guide

I took a suspension on 3 accounts for OMM's back in the day :) I wouldn't really test fate with those again personally.
  6. gnomesaresexah

Reddit / Aaron Swartz

I'm sure many saw this already. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/01/12/169235633/aaron-swartz-reddit-cofounder-and-online-activist-dead-at-26
  7. gnomesaresexah

shard experiences quest

I'm pretty sure the charm is bugged. There was a post on SoE's forum about it being sub-par with max faction.
  8. gnomesaresexah

Sony planning to release classic code servers?

Hopefully all of the above and more! No compass, no maps, exp penalty, race penalty, etc....
  9. gnomesaresexah

Patch day

Thanks for all the hard work, and updates!
  10. gnomesaresexah

Patch day

I heard through the grapevine they randomized the memory addressing. ASLR :( "The job of ASLR is to move function entry points around in memory so they are in unpredictable locations."
  11. gnomesaresexah

Solteris

Good tip! There are also a few macros with balance code built in.
  12. gnomesaresexah

LDON Crashes EQ

I've never been able to figure out what makes me crash with LoN in game. Sometimes it works fine other times it crashes randomly....I usually just try to do my LoN stuff with MQ unloaded using the stand-alone. Maybe there is a -patchme switch or something similar that can be used with LONCGS.exe.
  13. gnomesaresexah

EQMac / Al'Kabor

This is the problem I've been having as well.
  14. gnomesaresexah

Solteris

Solteris 3 will be tough. Needs a bit of sustained, balanced DPS. Or you end up with lots of golems. All of which have decent HP. At one point if you do the event the traditional way you will have to balance 16 golems. If I rememeber correctly.