Recent content by gnafnow113

1. G

Control toons by tell

you're awesome! thank you!
  2. G

Control toons by tell

Yes I use that locally like a champ, but trying to find a way where someone from outside could send a tell to the main toon like /t toonname /bcaa //camp desktop
  3. G

Control toons by tell

I use that locally, but every now and then I have a buddy group with me when automated. Trying to make a way where he can /camp me out when done.
  4. G

Control toons by tell

I remember in another life that there was a plugin that I could add a toon name too, and it allowed that person to send commands to mine by use of tells. Does something like that still exist?
  5. G

Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

I will give you 25$ for either. just to have an extra gold account laying around.
  6. G

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Thank you for the repeated quick updates. They patched it again yesterday.
  7. G

the bastages patched it again today.
  8. G

patched earlier today October 10, 2017 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added kick skill damage to Darkened Cobalt Breastplate, Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate, and Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic. Added Tiger Claw skill damage to Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic. - Item Effect abilities have...
  9. G

was some quick patch last night
  10. G

Patched yesterday. Its alot of shit. September 12, 2017 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Added the Find Item Window which allows you to search your inventory. See UI section for detail. *** Items *** - Stats granted by food and drink will now obey...
  11. G

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

Awesome response time. Thank you
  12. G

No need to apologize Fry, was just following up.
  13. G

Service Firiona Vie Power Leveling

I didn't really need a pl, but getting in on this today. Always have good experiences with your services.
  14. G

Absence

I don't know you but as a parent my heart goes out to you. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.