Recent content by gloat

1. G

/target

Why exactly is the ranged set to the standard limit now? There isn't any tracking or logging on that now is there? Just a new standard precaution I'd assume? Just started back up since December.
  2. G

All EverQuest Servers Down

Some of my guildies have also reported that there still getting billed.
  3. G

Follow / Assist.

Basicly, what i'm looking for is a mac that will just make a toon follow my main, and just have it assist me when I attack something with the main. I've been trying to figure out how, i normally frankenstein shit together from macs, but I can't figure it out. So in a nut shell I need it to do...
  4. G

E-Book Suggestions

These are some of my favorite series of all time. I'm a fantasy seires geek so I just listed some of the more epic and awesome books off the top of my head, seriously epic stuff tho man! Patrick Rothfuss's - 'Name of The Wind' Scott Lynch's - 'The Lies of Locke Lamora' Robin Hobb's -...
  5. G

The Unborrowing

Youngs are mezzable the cliknars are stunnable but not mezzable, the waves are time based (not sure ). You'll have to get aggro on them in under 5seconds, if you don't get aggro on all of them the event resets. After the wave part is done you'll have to try and kite some big names and kill them...
  6. G

Named checker.

http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guides/Underfoot/KSC_Named.html
  7. G

Named checker.

Some people dont like to run plugins and stuff, this is just another option. It allows you to just check a zone for loot droppers and thats it. The simplicity is what makes it nice, that you don't have to set up anything beyond the mac. Of course /targeting can be dangerous, but anything can be...
  8. G

Named checker.

Sick and tired of not knowing if those "names" drop loot? Just wanna check and see if any loot droppers are up? Don't wanna do aton of /target "names" ? Well here is your answer. Usage /mac "whatever you saved it as" Make sure you don't have a target when you start this mac and that your in...
  9. G

Melee/range skill ups

or just do a /stick 30 (give or take depending on the location) on any perma rooted mob~ as long as you wont get 1 rounded you can get skill ups cake like.
  10. G

Different follow.mac

*Edit* I so failed and posted this in the wrong thread... http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-general-chat-requests-and-questions/17051-warpassist-mac-help.html We'll I can't get it to work for me, idk if i just retarded it up, or if theres some sort of code problem. So I just cut up my...
  11. G

WarpAssist mac help.

looks good! thanks man, and I always do it in empty zones lol.
  12. G

WarpAssist mac help.

Basically what i'm looking for is a mac that will allow my alt to follow a main toon when i'm running a warp slaughter mac. I patched together the warpkiller that I use but I can't seem find a mac that would allow a char to just follow and assist my toon running the warpkiller. I'm not really...
  13. G

What's Your Reason for being Anon?

I rarely Anon, but If I do I just say I'm farming some shit and don't want people to know my spawn cycles~
  14. G

Help with sticking

Looks like I was able to fix most of the problems. Sub Main /declare LootTotal int outer /declare LootSlot int outer :main /doevents /if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>=2) /goto :Pcloop /delay 1s /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) /q /delay 1s /if (!${Target.ID}) /target pyrilen /if...
  15. G

Help with sticking

When I warp to the mob to kill it the sticking doesn't really work well. It sticks to it and kills it, but when I warp to the mob I'll just stand in it for abit, then it'll kick in. Plus it stays right in the mob, and sometimes between the target and the adds it will hang. Plus the mac will...