Recent content by ggizzo44

1. ggizzo44

Getting logged out of sites..help!

Firefox.
  2. ggizzo44

How many characters do you run a t once

I have a dual core 2.5 GHZ pentium, 8gigs ram, nvidia 9500 1gb video card and i've had 8 up, I think that's about all this thing can handle though.
  3. ggizzo44

EQ Questions

What I do is pull a shit ton of trains with an SK, AE taunt, hit every mob and then from there I pop DS on the SK and watch the mobs die.
  4. ggizzo44

Rogue PL'ing / AA grind advice request

Just take him out to fadnare with your box crew, enough said!! I did that with my rogue. He was in the 80's with about 100 aa's with like 3 days play time.
  5. ggizzo44

Official Mugshot Thread

Well I have one that's kind of a mugshot, then another that is me doing my thing when i'm not EQing or working...
  6. ggizzo44

EQ Error: A timeout as occured / Vista Defrag

Strange maybe it was just a coincidence, I did some shit to my computer, spybot/virus search and cleaned it out physically then it worked for me.
  7. ggizzo44

Group+x=Raid..

Indeed mercs are not allowed in raids.
  8. ggizzo44

Chain zoning

This always happens if you are on a mount.
  9. ggizzo44

elite vendors

Lol Man i'm kind of glad I quit playing EQ, the seriousness in most of you guys' posts crack me the fuck up!! Keep it up. :D
  10. ggizzo44

Site Rip 101

HAahaha that gave me a pretty good laugh.
  11. ggizzo44

2nd Toon Suggestions...

I would do rogue, my rogue at 83 with 140ish aa's (which took like a week to do) already spits 900+ dps. Baz gear also. A bard is also a nice class.....Haha.
  12. ggizzo44

ULTIMATE SERVER POLL

Ever think maybe you guys shouldn't take so long? Nub.
  13. ggizzo44

This was nice of someone

LOL I was waiting for someone to say that. I don't need all that complicated shit to be bad ass. :)
  14. ggizzo44

This was nice of someone

Who is this??
  15. ggizzo44

Lost SQA

It was worth a try, give me until tomorrow i'll see what I can come up with. Edit: You have short term memory loss but for some reason you remember what EQ is. Even if your mother tells you her name, you will forget it 5 minutes later. You have no contact with her so she can't tell you the...