Recent content by gayknight

1. G

Controversial Discussion - Guns

SiegeTank please read all the way through the post. PRWraith, you are very right, I was hinting to that in my above post. You give some a assault rifle and they have half ass training they can do a whole lot of damage. One .223 hits a person in the midsection would be very devastating, most of...
  2. G

Controversial Discussion - Guns

I tried to not post on this but I finally broke down. Baseball vs. Bushmaster .223 with a 30 round clip and a back up 30 round clip and 2 - 9 mm pistols with probable back up round clips Will always equal more destruction. The rifle round is a bit off the NATO 5.56 round I do believe, not the...
  3. G

MQ2Melee EQemu question

Yes just did a /plugin list they are there loaded. I don't know what has changed in three months. Was not anything on my computer. I was wondering if it was something on the SoF version of MMObugs MQ2. Or maybe EQTitan server changed something I missed.
  4. G

MQ2Melee EQemu question

I left for 3 months and came back. I have not changed anything in my melee file but my downshits I use to keep clickies up doesn't work anymore. They worked before I left but now nothing. I have mq2melee, mq2bandolier loaded also have the cast.ini in my macro folder. Will post the code when I...
  5. G

EMU server Noticed I can not target very far

That was it Looking. Ty very much. And also Ty Dulak for quick response. Just had to change those and reboot. I dont know how they changed other than if I copied the ini file from my enchanter and I had changed them so she could not target and mezz anything more than 100 away. Who knows. Ty...
  6. G

Ty Dulak And ty Look that might be it. Somehow they changed.
  7. G

Been gone for a few months was ill. I come back and tried to target things far away on map and noticed I can't. I sometimes get a tar to far away /tar force to target. But mostly don't get anything. Is there a setting I need to change or did something change while I was gone?
  8. G

SoF Emulater loader version acting up.

I was using it today and working fine. I turned off computers for the big storm here. When rebooting and trying to log in the loader, it would start the process then disappear. I have tried several reboots. Also tried redoing the loader but nothing is working. Then tried to mess with reloading...
  9. G

EQTitan

I play on Titan and love it. Very friendly people. I have not run into one person that was not helpful.I
  10. G

Having troubles with MMOBugs MQ2

Been playing on EQtitan for a few weeks no problems. Then today I go to click the loader it fires up and starts to login. Once it is logged in the symbol would disappear and not be running. So reinstalled the loader fixed that problem. But a new one was popped up. I need to reinstall the SoF...
  11. G

Looking for where I can buy SoD,Underfoot,HoT expansion packs

Well without posting links and getting trouble how does one get the SoD client for EQ emu's?
  12. G

Looking for where I can buy SoD,Underfoot,HoT expansion packs

I am not having any luck finding these expansion packs in DVD form for purchased. Anyone know where to look? Tried ebay, amazon, and just open searches but with no luck.
  13. G

Help with modbot on EZ server anyone?

Ok ty. What does "grab nt on the svn too" mean exactly? And I have been over there did go to the EMU folder for modbot.
  14. G

Help with modbot on EZ server anyone?

Got a shammy trying to get him working on modbot. I got the emu version but he will spam certain buffs several times. Like cast regen a few times a minute. Plus trouble with him excepting more than one person as a tank. I have TankName=####,#### ####= names but only the first one will be...
  15. G

Have modbot working on an Emu server

Hey just started playing on an emu server. I got modbot up and working for my shammy bot. All except the debuffs seem to be getting recast over and over. Specially slow, cripple, and malo. Anyone else having this trouble? Plus some spells like regen would chain cast but I made those cast by...