Recent content by Ganker

1. G

Would you quit?

They would lose my 3 accounts.
  2. G

Mend timer for HUD

Dulak, Mend is a wierd one... I also searched high and low for an answer to this, however, I have never been able to get a timer working for it at all i any of my huds. I have all the other timers working, however mend just ends up spamming the mq2 chatbox with errors. Sorry I cant help you :(
  3. G

Shroud AA Powerleveling - How To

Very interesting, and thanks for sharing! However, I can see this getting nerfed very quickly when 5000 of us do it as stated earlier :)
  4. G

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

That is great news... I use your UI for my toons and I think its one of the best! Thanks for updating it, htw!
  5. G

Plat Spamers

I can confirm that this works.. I have /role on all the time now, however, I turned it off once, and behold plat spam hit me within minutes... back on permanently now, and haven't received one since.
  6. G

all friend beware.

I think I need to ask for a name change:rolleyes:
  7. G

Heard it through the grapevine...

Well, there is one thing that I have learned from this thread, beside learning the difference between GK and ND, and thats just how emotional some people get over the subject. How can a cheat or hack site (please, don't bother to tell me the difference,because to me it is just semantics of the...
  8. G

Heard it through the grapevine...

WTF? OK, I've been a quiet member for awhile and I rarely post, but...lol... I'm sorry, I thought this was a hacking site... but half you guys like the fact that a hack has been fixed??? (Hello pot, this is kettle!!!.....) WTF??? Have I slipped into an alternate universe where half you...
  9. G

Using a few simple tasks to PL a newbie

Aye, I just discovered the same thing.... a bit of research and I have found that the giant tasks are now only available to level 50 and above :( sorry all. I can still get the caiman one however and it is quicker than the others :)
  10. G

Using a few simple tasks to PL a newbie

This is my first contribution to MMOBugs, I hope you enjoy it, or find it at least useful.. I know I have :) There are 3 quests in South Ro that take about 10 minutes to complete, and you can do them in conjuction with each other at the same time. None of these tasks have a lock out timer and...
  11. G

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

I am currently having this exact same problem with the running part... when I first load up, it seems to go smoothly, but if I touch anything I cant get the circle to start and end up running in a straight line still. Tried your suggestions in the FAQ, Marbury, but cant seem to get it working...
  12. G

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

I'm having some difficulties with my bard... I load up the MQ2Twist, and MQ2Moveutils... start the target macro.. start the /circle on 75 and immediately start running in a straight line like some lunatic with a massive train like I never had since I was a n00b in Karnors!! What the heck am I...