Recent content by Fridgecritter

1. F

Loot macro, ini or txt file based?

Here is the link to the old code that has combat and warping in it, for which I need taken out, and only use the loot and loot list from: https://mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/old-macro-for-botting.33572/
  2. F

Loot macro, ini or txt file based?

I'm looking for a loot macro, with no movement, just meant for when you have a pile of bodies, and you want to loot certain items based on a text file list. I have a macro I can cannibalize, but I wanted to check here first before trying to do that. I want it to: Stay still Target the nearest...
  3. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

Yes that's how it works. For emulated servers that allow warping as long as you don't kill steal or play through to the mob they're after, it's good for pulling zones. I just need to know where I can get the plugin that includes /saytarget
  4. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

Yeah I think that's why they were using /sayt but I can't find the plugin.
  5. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

OK I found that. MQ@reachit enables that command. But it doesn't work either.
  6. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

What plugin enables that command?
  7. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

I found out by searching some more that it uses the /saytarget or /sayt command, and that it could also use the /hailtarget or /hailt command, but neither of those work with my mmobugs compile, and I can't find anything in the plugins that will enable those commands.
  8. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

Years ago there was a simple macro that whispered to mobs remotely I think, and it allowed you to pull the zone. I can't remember what it was called and I've already searched "mass pull entire zone" and nothing comes up. Does anyone know where to get this macro? TIA.
  9. F

Two lines, HP =<20% then /keypress

The heal item I have requires me to target myself first. How would I accomplish that? The /keypress TAB isn't working. Thanks for your help btw.
  10. F

OK, I found a simpler macro that has a check health and a cast function, but it has different checks for levels of HP in it. If someone could help simplify this so it checks for 20 percent health, then does a keypress it would be awesome. #turbo 40 Sub Main /declare HotSpellDuration...
  11. F

I found another macro with a checkHP in it, but I'm not sure the format to string the two actions together. This is what I was thinking, but it doesn't work. Sub CheckMyHPs /if (${Me.PctHPs}<20{/keypress 6}) {
  12. F

I have a macro I run now, on an emu server, and the server has a heal item. I was wondering if someone could teach me the syntax for adding a couple lines of code to my macro that checks to see if I am under 20 percent health, and if so, does a keypress. Thanks in advance.
  13. F

Question Avoid proc pet

I figured this out. I forgot eqemu wants the key that's to the left of the number 1 key on your keyboard... the ` key, not the ' key for mob names. Easy fix.
  14. F

Question Avoid proc pet

I have an avoid section in my bot macro, and I can put in names separated by / but when my weapon procs a pet, it still tries to attack him. The pet's name is playernamehere's pet (where playername is the player's name)