Recent content by fraggyfrank

1. F

EverQuest Patch News - 15 June 2011

Can use /docrack noaccel for that iirc.
  2. F

Battle Leap

He *might* have meant /setgrav .5, but I'm not sure.
  3. F

MQ2Melee HoT Requests

Don't forget Shared Brutality (Rk. I and II) - Upgraded version of Shared Bloodlust for Berserkers. Also, as of last week I noticed that if I had Cry Havoc and Bloodlust turned on, MQ2Melee would spam Cry Havoc constantly (even if you already had the buff) every few seconds burning through...
  4. F

MQ2Melee VS Dev's Bots

Dev's bots are not meant to be used with melee at all. Am I missing something, or is all you need to do is type /plugin mq2melee unload on each of your toons that use dev's bots?
  5. F

gank not working in pre HoT missions

I was not having it work for me in the HoT missions either. I get the item <####> targeted, but when I type /gank or /grabit, nothing happens (the item may or may not disappear, I'm not sure). Is /grab or /gank actually working for others?
  6. F

MQ2MELEE or MQ2CAST

Melée still sticks to mobs and uses some skills. I would qualify that as "reasonable use". Shit, roguehelper still works for me only I have to manually reapply poisons. I play my sk/bard manually, it isn't that hard.
  7. F

Warning On Active Hacks With New Expansion

I'm guessing /instantcamp is active as well, right? Sorry, I honestly have no clue which plugin that command is tied to.
  8. F

Changing auto inventory back to vertical

Seems pretty stupid that they didn't make this the default.
  9. F

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

I would probably either have a different main character or box outfit. Like using a war instead of an SK for instance or a wizard instead of a rogue. Maybe a beastlord and cleric mercs instead of a cleric/shammy combo etc. I honestly don't think I would still be playing EQ without Macroquest...
  10. F

SHD tanking

Rofl, yup... I've definitely been there before.
  11. F

SHD tanking

Yeah, SK is definitely not a "Do RR and then mash a few buttons to greatness" class unfortunately. You really need a complete set of 30AC augments and at least a UF shield to really work it. If you can get the raid OMM gear, Shield of Living Ice for 42 Brews beats any shield that comes out of...
  12. F

SHD tanking

Malarian Skin and Dire Implication are pretty huge imo. Thread is pretty limited without knowing your gear / AA though.
  13. F

House of Thule launch expectations.

I'd say bigger risk of detection (not by sony, but by people petitioning you) depending on what you do just based on the concentration of people in one place. That should be obvious though, don't box a full group in contested spots.
  14. F

Prelaunch Party

And of course a group of 8 are "camping" all 5 named on top of convo before noon 8/
  15. F

AFK spots

I slay all my afk dr00dz in Crushbone.