Recent content by Foxseven

1. F

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Understood sir, realized today was an update as well and the date discrepancy was fixed in live version so perhaps it was missed here. Maybe it'll get added to the new changes from today's update Thanks =)
  2. F

Is the date discrepancy for /docrack still a known issue? Running in to it on TEST. Thanks All /docrack commands have this error (if that helps)
  3. F

Since TEST was changed to reflect LIVE, is there anything we can do to get the compile working? I tried a few things last night but couldnt get it working. Interested if we need to wait for a new compile or if there was something we could do
  4. F

Haha yeah, I imagine so. Thank you for the update!
  5. F

I imagine they screw all sorts of stuff up when they push new expansions. Though I imagine they have been pushing small updates to support it for a few patches now. Who knows with DPG
  6. F

Looks like the test instance now has the next expansion enabled (for pre-purchase'rs). Any idea when the next compile will be ready? I assume, with the expansion, these can be a little trickier than the regular updates
  7. F

BOT40 - Medding during combat

Hey guys, thanks in advance for taking a look at my question. I have been playing around with the bot40 macro on a TLP server and have taken many notes and made tweaks here and there to fully utilize the form and function of this macro. My question, however, covers something I cannot seem to...