Recent content by firstwave

1. F

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

what item did you make to max JC and baking?
  2. F

Tradeskills to 300

WOOT 300 pottery tailoring and alchemy...man I love this potion :p
  3. F

Tradeskills to 300

heard this counts down now in GH/GL on test
  4. F

Tradeskills to 300

using the combine mac...anyway to add in so it deletes the unfired steins from your inventory
  5. F

Merry Christmas

Well in a Hour but who cares.....Love the site ..you guys rock..keep it going and everyone have a good rest of the year :) ..This website and you guys keep me coming back to mess around in EQ so thanks alot...I don't post alot but after being here since middle of 2007 I had to say...
  6. F

Boomerang Brawl

anyone figure a way to not run into the barrels
  7. F

Boomerang Brawl

alright now i understand just didn't get the named named part did not know it was to ignore your other chars...thanks Casca
  8. F

Boomerang Brawl

Looking at this mac why do you have to /mac blue name1 name2...is that the names of your 2 chars? I never seen a mac require 2 names ...forgive me if I am not understanding..
  9. F

Boomerang Brawl

I have not seen the npcs score over 36 points...I have ran this about 20 times...108 points npc scoring is crazy...most fights I ran I win by 30 points or more..... #turbo Sub Main :loop /tar id ${NearestSpawn[1, range 86 90].ID} /if (${Target.Level} > 88) /casting "Red Boomerang" /if...
  10. F

Boomerang Brawl

any code that would track the number of points by it saying scored a point and ending the macro around 50 points or so because the npc don't score over 28 29 points it seems...I tryed one macro on this page and winning with 79 or 93 points is kinda crazy and maybe trackable...
  11. F

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

so is this broke now its not casting the screw driver anymore
  12. F

if your doing this while afk your pretty much asking for it
  13. F

I just took out the warp and just stand there by the npc ...seem no one is doing this while I am and I bring up my map to watch for PC zoning in and getting close and end the macro..........
  14. F

so this macro only warps you once?..and how does saytarget work...like hailing acrossed the zone?