Recent content by firehawk4391

1. F

MissTerious has passed today

so sorry for all her friends and family.
  2. F

how to bot a bard?

BTw i absolutely respect anyone that can play a good bard, especialy with ut mq2twist, i used to bot a bard a LONG time agoe with twist and an attack bot, i could never do one as a main much respect
  3. F

New user question

oncw the compile is posted you will have to update, it all about the wait, today im itching as its a day off but that for me not the developerslol
  4. F

Wts raid bard

what price are you looking for?
  5. F

stupid question

where the hell is firefall pass enterance in umbral plains located been looking for a bit
  6. F

issues

btw this was before todays patch!
  7. F

looking for 120 mage

im looking for a 120 mage max everything of course, i want level 120 augs and max spells as possible- the better equipped the better- i want as many 120 Lvel2 or better spells as pssible and of of course top of line enhancement for mage as possible- il;l consoder reasonable offer if you have...
  8. F

issues

yes i did its weird to say the least
  9. F

issues

oh i run windows 11 if that matters, though this appears to be fairly k=new for me like the last 5 weeks or something
  10. F

issues

so i get this message everytime- it wont post a short cut on desk top or anything, as long as i redownload, i get to this point, ill click past and mq2next will load, as long as i leave it on im good but if i have to shutdown i have to redownload to get it to launch, any ideas?
  11. F

WTS 125 Characters

william does a great job whether its just leveling and AA's or a full toon, never diappointed!
  12. F

help

looking for a little help slowly returning to being a regular player been a bit, was wondering what a good burn sequence for rangers is now a days, i had a good one on my old my computer but it died. would love some current advice
  13. F

Vaniki TLP Mq2 - Truebox removed

be careful, they seem to be much harsher on new servers, versus old ones.