Recent content by Faydakeen

1. F

Bot macro - Customization

How would I set a delay in pulling? I want to give my warrior a few seconds to loot before bard pulls. [Pulling] AlertListClear=FALSE AlertListClearTimer=60m AmIPuller=False PullRadius=250 PullZRadius=40 PullCastRange=200 MQ2NavPullRadius=10 MQ2NavPullZRadius=10 ReturnActionTotal=0...
  2. F

I guess I just do not know how to fill out the section then: Default [Aggro] AggroSpellName= AEAggroMinMobCount=1 AggroSpellGem=gem1 AggroConditions= AggroAtAggroPct=65 RampageMobCount=0 My thought on how to fill it out: [Aggro] AggroSpellName=Stormwheel Blades Rk. II AEAggroMinMobCount=2...
  3. F

Sorry I could have done that. I will remember for the next time.
  4. F

When I do /mac bot load to create a new ini for my warrior it will end and not complete the ini load when it reaches the Disc section. Failed to parse /if condition "(!Elbow Strike)', non-numeric encountered Variable resulted in "(!Elbow Strike)', causing an error NOTE1:Same if I try and run...
  5. F

I use melee for all agro abilities, but I can do a write up on them as well. Yes Rampage and AE taunt are AAs As for the AE skills. For me what happens when the bard is unable to mez the other targets he will die. Then the cleric gets attacked and killed. Then warrior dies when no heals. So...
  6. F

Here are my AE Aggro abilities I want to use. Stormwheel Blades Rk. II Mana: 0 Endurance Cost: 1012 Skill: 1H Slashing Casting Time: Instant Recast Time: 45 Fizzle Time: 0 Resist: Unresistable Location: Any Time of Day: Any AE Range: 50 Hate Generated: 11015 Deletable: No Interruptable...
  7. F

Warrior code help I am having an issue when I use the warrior's script with adds. I do not understand how to get the warrior to pick up a target on extended target 2 or higher. I do have a bard that pulls and will use AE mez but some times the NPC will be immune or the spell will fail. I would...
  8. F

Looking for a warrior ini for group content if any one would like to share? I have one set up does well if I single pull with my bard. Adds just do not work very well.
  9. F

SafeGank.mac

Do not worry about doing it while at work. I did send you the code changes and would be greatful for an update when you have time. Your issues with the weather is why I live in AZ now :) Sucks to be able to wear shorts in Dec/Jan...
  10. F

SafeGank.mac

Any luck with an update :)
  11. F

SafeGank.mac

Any guess on how to edit to only pick up the items requested and nothing else?
  12. F

SafeGank.mac

This was something I have been looking for. I did not feel like picking up drops in North Kaladim all day for brewing. I downloaded and edited the script to pick up "Strange Dark Fungus" and "Underfoot Mushroom". My only problem is that once the script has picked up all the ground spawns it will...
  13. F

Any Summon Tradeskill Item Macro Out There?

Got one that will find said item in your inventory and delete it? All these idols are driving me crazy.
  14. F

Thanks that was what I was making as well :)
  15. F

I am using twist to cast the summon item spell over and over. I just have to manually click the item into my inventory. Any one have a small TS summon macro that summons an item until mats are gone and drops the summon into your inventory? Thanks