Recent content by El`Fuego

1. E

"Hero's Forge".... I, for one, am non-plussed...

I gotta say, i think they riped off the armor from the Mortal Kombat movie. I REALLY hope this whole idea flops once released and no one buys and hope they lose money on it. SoE y u fail so much nao?!
  2. E

MQ2melee issue-monk dragon force

ya just started to do this to me also never had a problem with it before, i would say its mostly because of Dragon Punch is on the lowest reuse timer so it hits the first thing it finds up and it happens to be Dragon punch, so just gotta do what htw said, and remember the "save" part unless u...
  3. E

Which Class do you think needs help

Pally's dont need an DPS upgrade, zerkers dont need a DPS upgrade and beastlords dont need a dps upgrade. Why is everyone obsessing about being higher in dps and such , this isnt WoW, a class has a purpose OTHER than just being a dpser. Pallys can Heal well enough to keep entire groups...
  4. E

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

Plain old fasioned Giant camping, unless your trying to beomce super rich and have lots of alts (but i guess everyone here does that now lol) It should be sufficent for a while if you have a more casual approach, and as far as the whole Active macs and warping, i've always been a firm believer...
  5. E

Supercast

Awesome thanks! thats exactly what i was wanting to know hehe, thanks! That'd make soloing for all casters alot easier lol. Think im gonna take it easy on useing it though due to the warps. made the mistake of putting a quest macro on one day then fell asleep int he chair watcing it go and woke...
  6. E

Supercast

Anyone able to tell me just exactly how this one works, does it leave your char in same spot serverwide but u move clientside then warp to your client side after casting? kinda like the nostun, how u keep running from a mob but still get hit because char is actually not moving away from the mob...
  7. E

Everyone's Views

bahh sientiologiest(woo i cant spell!) did think about something, the whole evolution thing...whats to say a god didnt create that, why coulndt a "god" make something that could do that by inself and get everything going? :P Anywho i dont really care either way...and i make fun of random...
  8. E

Total uproar over the 42-man raid limit

i swear its getting more like WoW every patch...lvl 70+s not knowing where half of the zones are... raids getting cut smaller and smaller, probably from smaller player base or so not so pupulated guilds can do things on an easier setup than bringin 40 people to a 50 person raid and such...
  9. E

HoH Exploit - User Submitted

yeah i dunno what happened when this person tried it or if they just making something up, but as far as being a lvl 65 necro this doesnt work at all lol. was bored because guild was raiding and i was waiting for a spot so i loged my necro and actually tried this for no real reason and didnt work...
  10. E

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

yeah as soon as i saw the macro for it and noticed the AA i got from it i knew people would be massing at it like the TBS macro doing that explore quest that had a wave od suspensions on. people dont seem to learn, soon as i maxed faction i stoped useing it because i knew this would happen, and...
  11. E

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

been useing the /maph npc a method to rule out all spawns other than the one i am killing - my question is. how many of those 78 sec spawns are there? i've been killin it for well over 10 hours total time (4 hour run and a 6 hour run) and not one quillmane pop lol
  12. E

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

Is there anyway someone could rewrite this to not cast any items/spells so that sayy...it can all be done by a ranger but w/o needing to cast spells(since ranger is low lvl anyway and and i wont afk it so i can recast SoW myself) and w/o the summoning horse thing? I had my try at it but it didnt...
  13. E

Now its just to see how long it takes to max faction lol
  14. E

Thanks for help! I wasnt sure if i had to make one of those "paint" files or something complicated, but as usual i have no idea how to do the simplest thing lol.
  15. E

Okay i have no idea how to put this into a mac, i've always just did without, so how do i get this to work? or, how to i force the item to cast?