Recent content by efudd

1. E

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

from test patch notes on 10/9: - Made several changes to the way EverQuest is compiled. Please keep an eye out for any strange behavior. Might be impacts....
  2. E

Safely remove purity augs

Rumor has it this is patched next week.. currently patched on test. So hurry up!
  3. E

eqmac compile

Sony's keeping that server alive, for "free". I really wish folk wouldn't break it. Leave those poor mac users alone. :-)
  4. E

Suggestion for Caster Oriented Box Team

I run SK, Wiz, Enc, Clr, Mage, Bard and like how it works out. I run the bard as the pulller, SK as tank, cleric as the obvious, mage and wizard as dps. Bard works great for single pulls, or mistakes that the chanter can mez on if I can't get to them manually in time. Plus mage pet works pretty...
  5. E

Frequency UI

gerbil42; the one on mq2 forums still works, mostly. I made some changes to it a couple of weeks ago (although, I now forget what those are). I've since moved to the copy that htw maintains here; there were some things updated in this copy that were not in the mq2 copy (bags, etc, maybe?).
  6. E

Frequency UI

The changes are very minor. Are you sure it doesn't work already? I updated mine.. and I can post diffs. I didn't test it first, but I'm thinking it may just work as is. EDIT: I tried to test it.. but I didn't have the backup copy I thought I had... The only real changes were removing...
  7. E

Murdunk

sk/wiz/brd/clr/mercclr/mag that does 4-6kdps got through it... my clr doesn't have the mana for it by itself.
  8. E

Frequency UI

buff windows, short and long are also effed... more info... Ok, a mostly fixed version is posted on the mq2 forums. Grab it there... as of the time of this writing, the buff clicking off part doesn't work... if he doesn't update his zip file soon-ish, i'll post the fixes.
  9. E

Frequency UI

now it is really broken :/ (fixed) As of 10/9 it won't load at all it seems.... "Error loading skin "freq\", attempting to load default." UIErrors.txt shows: --snip-- [Tue Dec 09 17:01:48 2008] XML reference error! FrameTemplate[10]:FT_BlankTabBorder[7] referenced but NEVER declared! XML...
  10. E

Patch 12/8 - 12/9

real patch message. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=143940
  11. E

Cleric Macro

I want something that understand PR too :/
  12. E

Help Finding a good UI

i'm using freqUI -- have been for years.. didn't have to do anything other than turn off the new spell timers in options....
  13. E

TOON STOLEN

You left off "tells me they did it" in your first response. Which suggests you know who did it. So then, yes, go after them. -jbl
  14. E

TOON STOLEN

take your ball and go home will you? That'll teach them! seriously, I'm sorry for your loss, but threatening to try to get the toon banned because of some other issue is questionable at best. I lost sympathy for your plight when I read that portion of your response. :/ in all seriousness, you...