Recent content by ducksausage

1. D

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

O-M-G :eek:
  2. D

SOE Sued

I'm thinking this guy is just "legally blind" meaning he sits with his face 2" away from the screen. Years ago when I worked at the National Guard there was a programmer there that had a 27" TV he was using as a monitor, he basically rested his forehead against it and had everything magnified.
  3. D

Mullets and Their Negative Effect on Society in General - A Case Study

Im thinking, crisp flat-top haircut blinding yellow, possibly german?
  4. D

Innerspace and Writing Data

You can turn on EB (everlasting breath) docrack....
  5. D

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Once your flagged to request RR raid thats all you need.
  6. D

TV giving out?

I <3 my 50" plamsa. Got the extended warrenty just in case, they say the newer plasma's are much better then the old ones. Shame about your Panasonic, they are supposed to be some of the best.
  7. D

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Make sure there is 6 toons in task at all times. I do this all the time, I have 2 rotations with alts and friends and the task requester never has a timer.
  8. D

Best/Easiest missions to farm SoD teir4/5 armor and loot?

Wait until off-hours and snag the center camp in Tosk, that gets you 4-5 names in 1 spot, dont need a puller at all. Fastest way to T4 imo.
  9. D

FORCEDUEL PLUGIN

I agree with that. Thats kind of where I draw the line, I believe its fine to cheat as long as it does not affect others gameplay. Even before I cheated, there is nothing worse then some arse that just trains you to be stupid or some kid who wants to talk smack etc...
  10. D

FORCEDUEL PLUGIN

If that and ND still existed, I would be very tempted to create a new account and run through GL and kill everyone. LOL - I wouldn't though, thats not cheating smarter. But damn it would funny!
  11. D

Umm.. ok....

roflmao. but not in a sexist way.. :D
  12. D

MMOBugs Marketplace Feedback

Wow, what kind of consumer are you? Asking for prices to be raised.....
  13. D

MMOBugs Marketplace Feedback

Although I have not used the marketplace to buy/sell I still think its a good thing. Gives MMObugs users an alternative place to sell their toons/services.
  14. D

cauldron makro

Make sure the plugin mq2nogoto is unloaded. /plugin mq2nogoto unload