Recent content by Drellisdee

1. D

PC question

Yeah im running Xp can't reinstall cause I dont have the disk
  2. D

PC question

I'm thinking about replacing my cpu&motherboard if I keep the same hard drives will I have to reinstall windows? I have a compaq that came with windows installed and I dont have the discs to reinstall it.
  3. D

Ultimate Forage / Gank Mac... WIP

Cant see the code but couldnt you set up one of them as an .inc file and call it in the main macro as needed?
  4. D

HELP PLEASE?

Try unloading mq2melee mq2moveutils mq2combat mq2autoskills then load them back to see which one it is. Best to only load plugins you need or intend to use not all of them included in the compile.
  5. D

LOOT HELP

My ini I posted is set to loot only coin in fh and destroy the other loots. This is how I set mine up change if you want to loot and it will loot an item unless you set it up to destroy it. [Loot] AutoLootMode=ON AutoLootDistance=100 [A] A=NULL A Piece of Rat Fur=destroy [B] B=NULL [C] C=NULL...
  6. D

LOOT HELP

I prefer to use ninja loot as it doesnt require the use of mq2moveutils it has is own movement code in the .inc file add the .inc file and the loot.ini to macro folder add these lines in bold to the afk shroud macro #include ninjaloot.inc Sub Main /call NLPresetup /declare RV_HasTarget...
  7. D

faction plugin ?

Never looked for it before does MQ have a function to show the numerical value for faction (looking for dranik loyalist btw) ie. -250. Still trying to get faction up to ally still negative atm.
  8. D

Mac Req - Hunter variation

Not True Sparky MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter I've been using for months works great I use as inc file so can snippet into another macro.
  9. D

AA Exploit Answer

crap anyone else get banned?
  10. D

Familiar Quests

Just a fyi melee familiar doesnt stack with beastlord pet or caster one with wiz familiar except the foci ones.
  11. D

using discs in macros

got it to work /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Fury Discipline]} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>80) /doability "Bestial Fury Discipline"
  12. D

using discs in macros

this triggers the echo /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Fury Discipline]}) /echo Fury Ready! but this doesnt fire though /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Fury Discipline]} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>80) /disc "Bestial Fury...
  13. D

using discs in macros

still having problems with it typing /disc bestial fury fires it but for some reason above line in macro doesnt