Recent content by Drak

1. Drak

EQ2

Heya guys :) Hey does anyone know if there is a version of MQ2 or something like it for EverQuest2? I miss all my bells and whistles that I had in eq1, even if its just passive stuff. Thanks guys. -Drak
  2. Drak

some of these plugins i have no idea what they do

This (mq2otd) appears to have stopped working. It loads and responds to commands but does not show up on the screen anymore. I have mq2radar loaded as well, would it be possible there is some interference going on. -Drak
  3. Drak

mq2Targets

This is crashing to desktop when trying to run with the latest mq2 compile. Could some one help me take a look at it. -Drak
  4. Drak

Plugin: MQ2Radar

I think im bein a noob here. I can't get this to work. I placed the mq2radar into my mq2 folder as well as the other 2 files and ran the exe. I have the directEQ icon running in my system tray and I load up EQ. I load up the plugin and I type /rmap on and get its not a valid command. -Drak
  5. Drak

Rogue sos, warrior discs

what are you guys doing to get this to work cause its not working for me. I just get you cannot use this discipline at this time while one is running when trying to hit another on at that same time. -Drak
  6. Drak

Serpent Spine Official Patch Message 09/19/06

Instead of removing the exp penalty I wish they would have just given say trolls and iksars uber uber regen. Trolls by nature were supposed to have higher hp regen and less immune to fire then other races, so make them have badass regen crappy SvFire and leave the exp penalty, I say. -Drak
  7. Drak

Setting Default run speed

Also if you use /speed and then you turn it off and get on your horse, your horse speed is jacked its at 100. You have to re/speed to fix the horse 214 is fastest buyable horse I beleive and I think thats 1.5. -Drak
  8. Drak

FD plugin?

Can you or anyone else please provide some more info on this? Is it somthing that could be plugged into docrack? I would like to play around with this. -Drak
  9. Drak

Daosheen the 1st Born - Deathknell Access

Yea, I did :) But was our first attempt on him last night and everything was a bit confusing. I was hoping some one might write up a start to finnish and not have to try and peice it all together. If not, no worries, was just asking :) -Drak
  10. Drak

Daosheen the 1st Born - Deathknell Access

can we get a complete strat write up on this. Would greatly appreciate it. Thx!:) -Drak
  11. Drak

Firewall?

Just for shits'n'grins try resetting your router to default settings and setting back up any configs u may have done from scratch. See if that helps. I have seen hung routers do some of the weirdest crap you could think of. -Drak P.S. check for any firmware updates too.