Recent content by dr00dslayer

1. D

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Has anyone made this macro heal faster for the new expansion where the mobs hit alot faster and harder. I havent been able to afford the premium one yet and know it does that already but till i can trying to figure out way to make this one work. And has anyone figure out how to get it to keep...
  2. D

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

I tried out the alchemy one today. It couldnt find the first item from vendor in abymal sea. Skill is at 131. I even looked for item manul and couldnt find it.
  3. D

Berserker Helper v1.1

Ber helper Has anyone got this macro to work sence the new expansion came out? If so did have to change anything?
  4. D

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Is there any way to sticky this. So it dont get lost and hopfully more will add too it. And with the new expansion figure alot will change with the downshit and holyshit.
  5. D

Fully Automated Boomerang.

IF this is one i used its all random but it would raise less GM notice if didnt place 1st everytime too.
  6. D

Coding question

Yes it has the bracket at the end of the if. I didnt think of the distance of the ae mezz when i changed the code so ill change it back to 30. I had posted on the mq2 boards and hadnt gotten any response so figured would try here. For some reason i changed the gem that the ae mezz went too...
  7. D

Coding question

Have a enc macro trying to get ae mezz to work right on it. Found the part that checks for adds and if should ae mezz. Just wondering what i changed here in the code is right or if should work with out changing it. /if (!${AEmezzed} && ${Spawn[${tempID}].NearestSpawn[2,npc radius 30].ID} &&...
  8. D

AFK spots

Ya your right. Probaly not best idea to post on here the spots then everyone will go there. Just the setup i have been hard to find good place. Or maybe its just the mac's im running that arent the best. I looked at the instance post but seems there's only 1 maybe 2 instances that respawn. And i...
  9. D

MQ2AASpend Example

I once tried to use the aa spend plugin but it would never spend the aa. for me dont know if have to put in the alt number or just the name. I put in the name and couldnt get to work and tried the alt number and same thing. But probaly shoudl read more before asking for any help.
  10. D

Respawnable instances

Do the mobs respawn in dranik scar instance where dont keep having to reget mission. Even tho boxing alot 85 got 66 monk working up too. But sounds like might be easyer place then mech becouse always getting stuck. Or im just doing something wrong in mech to get stuck.
  11. D

AFK spots

Sorry looking for about 80-85 i had searched but didnt come up with much will look into that link thanks.
  12. D

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Thank you very much for posting this. Hope others will do for there other classes too. I will try some these out on ber instead of using mq2melee. Thanks again. And feel free to add more other ppl hehe.
  13. D

AFK spots

Has anyone found any missions that respawn that can afk kill in. Maybe something with out bunch of walls to get stuck behind. The place i use get stuck all the time and die. IF dont want to post then just PM me plz.
  14. D

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I just dont want to start something that wont be used any. But if it will be used then ill start least one for ber.
  15. D

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Would different classes want to start each class thread and have them sticky it. I will start the ber one if ppl want.