Recent content by dr00d69

1. dr00d69

Modbot Users thread

I have moved on from ModBot. It's still great, but I've moved on to something that utilizes MQ2Nav. Your post is so vague there is no way anyone can help you.
  2. dr00d69

MMOLoader Crashing

Same exact issue. Someone else reported in Discord as well. I took all the actions above as well.
  3. dr00d69

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

go outside nerds. or play without mq2 for a bit. either way, stop the nerd rage, who cares when its up. it will be soon, and if it isn't so what. thanks fry, and sorry you gotta absorb the nerd rage out.
  4. dr00d69

New boxing server

I am. Super hyped to get a 6 box up and running with ModBot again.
  5. dr00d69

Modbot Users thread

Hi all, Gearing up for a return to the Rizlona server and I see Modbot is still alive and kicking---with many upgrades to boot. I'll be posting again in here as I get things up and running. Been a long time since I made this thread, excited to give back again. Thanks, dr00d69
  6. dr00d69

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

I use this method to 6 box on 3 computers. Each running one EQ client and each running a VM with an EQ client. I use hotkeynet to broadcast keystrokes (with a delay added to the commands to stop me from getting trueboxed) Wish MQ2 was a thing here but I understand, no matter how stupid it is...
  7. dr00d69

MQ2AutoLogin struggles

I don't have any problem using this with ISOBoxer software. The info posted on the wiki worked for me.
  8. dr00d69

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

I was having FPS issues as well with this compile loaded. Unloaded Autologin seems to have fixed it.
  9. dr00d69

Cost of Living Thread because SCIENCE!

pretty sure welfare pays more. he would definitely qualify for food stamps. My mortgage is 1300 a month so 8k wouldn't even pay my housing costs.
  10. dr00d69

XTarget HUD for TLP?

Xtarget window on TLP Previous compile allowed the window to be up which was a godsend. Newest compile and I can no longer bring it up. Any ideas? Helps a lot!
  11. dr00d69

XTarget HUD for TLP?

Previous compiles allowed the Xtarget window to show on the screen on TLP servers. Ever since last compile it has disappeared. Is there a known fix to this?
  12. dr00d69

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

It does on tlp Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  13. dr00d69

they are in a inventory slot that is not a bag right?
  14. dr00d69

I thought it was /useitem