Recent content by doggiechains

1. D

MQ2 Compile - 9/6/07

WIN! NM, Im not as stupid as I thought.
  2. D

MQ2 Compile - 9/6/07

I feel stupid How do I beat the tic tac toe game? I know where the O goesbut how do I put it there
  3. D

Moderation and Constraint.

Hey guys. First off, a thank you to Fry and the rest of you who give so much of your time to us and our addiction. It is very appreciated. Guys, SoE is cracking down hardcore on us. Moderation and constraint is needed. This is mainly for the ghost killers out there. Yes, you can kill...
  4. D

Updated EQ Guide P&P

If any of this is helpful, please utilize it! If not, then ignore it. Please dont flame me for trying to help the community. Your thanks is always nice! ^_^ Last Revised December 30th, 2006 TABLE OF CONTENTS Scope 6 Mission Statement 6 Changes to the Document 6 1.0 Guide Ethics - A Guide is...
  5. D

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

Heres a good way to /gate =) Works like a charm used it in raids. /em Begins to cast a spell. <wait 10 sec> /em fades away Awesomeness! If people ask why they didnt see spell particles just say something like, dude is that happening again? Damn sony and their glitches! =) I also talked my...
  6. D

Enjoy....

Hows this! No more borat bs! =P Hes a horrible actor in a horrible movie about nothing in particular. Now show me some Scrubs action!