Recent content by docsavage

1. docsavage

I'm researching on that Arune dude

here is the post that caught my eye: CapriiRecords CapriiRecords is offline Lifetime Member Join Date: Jan 2007 Posts: 290 Send a message via AIM to CapriiRecords I made a post a month ago about what Arune was doing. Arune tried to defend himself in that post, and got caught in several...
  2. docsavage

I worked with him prior to the events that occurred here. It appears that after he left the employ of the company I was with, he perpetrated some serious scams against you folks. I can only attest to the dishonesty he exhibited while he was with my former company. I was hoping to understand...
  3. docsavage

arune cool, I understand if folks don't wanna rehash this stuff. I read on another thread about where he got called out and was trying to find out about that. he basically got fired from his job (where I worked with him) and was trying to scam his own wife and friends by telling them that he...
  4. docsavage

hey folks, i used to work with "Arune", aka Keith Meisner and am looking for some backround info. Apparently there was a thread in which he was called out for being douche-y. A link would be helpful. At any rate, if folks would provide the back-story about his lame-tacular activities here...