Recent content by dlong1968

1. D

Scammer ALERT

Do this Find out who his commander is and he will be yours and they will make him pay you back. Trace his unit and they might even boot him but I am sure they will make him pay you.
  2. D

Void F -inside information-

This is actually simple. Just keep pulling mobs from the room and killing till you get an update. I have done this several times now.
  3. D

Bloody Kithicor -

if i am gathering what he is saying... he is saying burn for 50 seconds and completely disengage and move back to the rock. He is also saying if you get FD STAY DOWN till the emote brings the raid back to YOUR LOCATION, not the next emote. That's my take.. just by what he is saying IMO.
  4. D

Bloody Kithicor -

so if the priests are doing the aging, if all the priests die shouldn't that give us time to clear the rest?
  5. D

Bloody Kithicor -

we tried this a few times recently. Tried engaging all the groups at the same time, hoping to forestall the NPC aging, no. Tried killign the priests first, got all 4 priest dead which we thought would give us time on the ritualists but then the event ended with the NPC death. What i need to...