Recent content by Disbe

1. D

EQ up to SoD - $5 on Steam

There, fixed it for ya!
  2. D

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

These errors seem to come and go as well. You will get them for a few nights, then nothing for a week or two. Everything worked fine last night, but the 2 nights before it would error out. If i get the error again soon ill look into the WinEQ. Thanks! Id still love to figure out how to get this...
  3. D

Yea, i rebooted PC several times and it didnt help. How does WinEQ help? I have heard of WinEQ, but dont really know much about it.
  4. D

Well, i cant get my logs to capture the MQ2 error, so i took a screenshot of it.
  5. D

I had set up in an area of a zone where i did not have to use a pull path so i would just pull the mobs into my static camp that were in spell casting range. AA is not as good as being able to follow a path, but 2 an hour while afk isnt bad either. Anyhow, it had been working well the first 4...
  6. D

[General] SpellCoolDown=15s OutOfCombatSit=true MobRadius=30 MeleeRaidus=30 ResistTries=2 ReplyToTells=false LootCorpses=true HealPotName=Distillate of Celestial Healing XII HealPotHPs=40 FDSpell=Death Peace FDHps=30 [PullSettings] Pulling=true PullPath=null PullReturnToCamp=true...
  7. D

Changing SpellMinMobs kind of defeats the purpose for me. I am only wanting to use the AE agro spells if i get 3 or 4 mobs to keep them off the healer. Someone ealrier in the thread said change caster and healer minimum life and mana to 0 ti use the macro without the merc. That doesnt work for...
  8. D

Mindshear Avatar

We have attempted this mob 4 times now. I think we will have it down soon, but the problem we are having i think is adds eatting clerics. It seems our add team is not getting on them soon enough. Should the add team be dpsing the Negative Acolyte and killing it? It goes inactive it seems when...
  9. D

EQ Memory Leak

If you have having issues while zoning, theres a good chance its your hard drive, not your RAM. What are you using for a Hard Drive? If its really bad, you may need to get a 10,000 rpm drive and go with a RAID setup.
  10. D

Well, i thought i realized my problem with the spell casting section. I didnt have the numbers in each spell changed to 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... SO i thought i fixed them to the following: [Combat] Value=4 SpellName1=Encroaching Darkness SpellSlot1=alt SpellMaxMobs1=2 SpellMinMobs1=1...
  11. D

Hey Dev, i was curious if you have made any progress on the pull code. I know you are busy as can be and money stuff comes first, but figured id ask. I keep getting the "We have gotten stuck, setting homepoint for current location and ending pull mode." error. Odd thing is ill get it in a wide...
  12. D

Clicking item while its in a bag?

Does anyone know if this is possible anymore? I know this was possible years ago through editing some UI files and not even having MQ2 to do it. I used to click my Rend Robe, Jboots, and anything else you didnt have to wear to click, while it was still in its bag. This would have been 7 to 9...
  13. D

Dev has not added the feature to run this without a merc so as far as i know, it cannot be ran without some re-writing.
  14. D

SOE Sued

This will be completely be thrown out of court. The Americans with Disabilities Act only applies to physical places of business and access to the products, goods, services, etc... As in you must have ramps, certain space between aisles, handles in bathrooms, etc... This would be like sueing...