Recent content by Dethik

1. D

MQ2Melee issues with Rangers?

wow thanks guys. Learn something new every day. Much appreciated.
  2. D

Aggro? I saw that but didnt think it was the Taunt ability. My SK still shows it as Taunt=1. So i figured Aggro was something different. Ill give Aggro=1 a try. Thanks man.
  3. D

I cant for the life of me get MQ2Melee to use the taunt ability on my ranger. My SK works fine but for some reason its not working with my ranger. Is there a known issue? I searched a bit and dont see anything. If i type in /melee i only get the list up to the "S" skills. If i type in...
  4. D

Bard..noob help needed

i appreciate your replies. Ive always thought playing a bard looked fun but always stuck to my SK, Monk and Necro. After PLing the bard up i realized theres alot to figure out. Guess my merc will be busy rezzing :)
  5. D

Bard..noob help needed

AHHH haha you make it sound so fun!!!
  6. D

Bard..noob help needed

So i think i may have made the mistake of power leveling a bard with my SK to 80 without knowing how to play it. Does anyone know of any good bard guides/sites that explain how to play one? Ive been hitting up google like crazy trying to find something somewhat recent, but seems all the old...
  7. D

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Amazingly fast and friendly transaction. Needed a little something to get me back in the game. Got a good amount cheaper than the other competitors out there. TYVM again Aspire :)