Recent content by DesertRacer225

1. D

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

as far as i can tell to get macs that work with the older moveutils you just need to /plugin mq2moveutils unload and then /plugin mq2moveutilsb load my warrior mac is just an edited version of RH. Someone informed me of that neet little trick and it works perfect now.
  2. D

Warrior Macro

lol Thanks. Its a step in the right direction at least =) a real warrior mac would be killer but search on here and the mq2 boards doesnt pull up much. I get alot of those all-in-one macs but im not sure about those.
  3. D

Warrior Macro

here is the mac... and yes i realize some of the rogue stuff is in there. But its mostly just for the assisting, leashing, and discs. Its not the best in the world. But it does the job. which, until its fixed, i have replaced with just a generic pull macro on a 50 radius to target the incoming...
  4. D

Warrior Macro

Hey all. Looking for some assistance on either fixing hte war mac i have now or if someone knows a better one I can try out. The one I have is a hacked up version of RH. Was working fine until recent mq2melee upgrades. (which i really like btw) The issue i see right now is that its not...
  5. D

Necro mac

Downloaded the new update just posted last week. The checname sub was missing, so i added that from the old necro mac. its not ending itself but it IS just casting DoT1 and nuking nuke1. I have it set to use 5 dots noraml 6 for named and works great with the old mac. but not this new version...
  6. D

EggFortune macro.

retune? this may be over in terms of getting 100s of eggs a min, but what about re-tuning it so every 30 seconds, or whatever the new recast for it is, it clicks it? Far cry from the 30k a night or whatever people was getting, but still usable for those that need to forage eggs all over BFE...
  7. D

AA Grind?

Thanks for hte ideas guys and thanks for the PMs. I'll not make them my last words ;) rofl Anymore ideas would be good just incase i fubar these :)
  8. D

AA Grind?

I used search to see what I could round up but didnt see much. I use a ranger to gring out AAs in lost gnomes. its pretty steady, and its about 20 aa an hour. My question is, whats better? And whats a good place I can just set out my merc tank and healer and let them go nuts over night until...
  9. D

Fully Automated Boomerang.

Indeed, Im going to give this a go, I need to learn how to make my own path as well as how to use EQBC so will take be alittle to get it going. In the mean time. Do I need to declair who is who (blue red or yellow) and will it support more then 3 toons? (I run 3 but im sure there is someone that...
  10. D

Fungal Forest Mission Macro - Fate of the Telmira

thinking about trying this, is it repeatable or no?
  11. D

Boomerang Brawl

Anyone been using warrene's macro? I would love to give that a go but Im alittle worried about being oor of the other mobs in there and being decected. there is always a chance when using MQ but i dont like take to many unnessessary risks. Would never getting hit by zone mobs toss up a red flag...
  12. D

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Servers been up about 45 min and i took my box crew to see what the changes were. Mobs dont pop until the door is opened, we knew that... YOu cant cast or aggro murdunk at all. Im assumming until all the other ogars are dead. The ogars seemed to either be more dps or the rathe trash has alot...
  13. D

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

Just in case... what was teh FoS thing? Ive been doing the OMM bug and RR for a while... but whats the FoS one? ;)
  14. D

Look for A good place for burning Lotd

LOL nm that... I poped over to post that he didnt spawn and when i clicked back i was getting attacked by him... Never mind ;) he DOES repop :)
  15. D

Look for A good place for burning Lotd

Paul is hte mobs name in the center and I killed the 4 woodcutters (at 85 with 2600aa they were 5% a kill, and Paul was also 5% but did NOT respawn after death. Lame...